The new start

Jungwon took a deep breath and stepped out of the bus, his eyes scanning the unfamiliar school grounds. The building towered above him, its window reflecting the early morning light. He clutched his backpack tightly, feeling a knot form in his stomach. It was the first day of a new school year, and he was starting at a new school.

He had moved to this small town with his parents over the summer, and it was the first time he had ever moved.
Jungwon was a shy boy, and the thought of making new friends made him anxious. He didn't know anyone here, and he didn't know how to start making friends.

Jungwon walked towards the school gate, his heart beating faster with every step. He could see groups of students gathered, chatting and laughing. They all seemed to know each other, and he felt like an outsider.

He took another deep breath and stepped into the school grounds. The noise of students talking and laughing echoed around him, and he felt his cheeks start to flush with embarrassment. He didn't want to stand out, but he also didn't want to be invisible.

Jungwon wandered around the school, trying to find his classroom. The hallways were crowded, and he felt like he was in a maze. He tried to ask a few students for directions, but they didn't seem to notice him.

Finally, he found his classroom and hesitantly walked in. The teacher welcomed him and introduced him to the class, but Jungwon felt like all eyes were on him. He could feel his heart pounding in his chest as he took a seat in the back row.

As the day went on, Jungwon tried to focus on his classes, but his mind kept wandering. He was worried about making friends and fitting in. He felt like he didn't belong here, and that made him feel even more isolated.

As the final bell rang, Jungwon packed his backpack and made his way out of the classroom. He walked slowly, watching the other students leaving in groups laughing and chatting.

Jungwon felt a pang of loneliness as he walked towards the school gate. He wished he had someone to talk to, someone who could understand what he was going through. But he didn't know where to start.

As he stepped out of the gate, he looked up at the sky, feeling a sense of hopelessness wash over him. He wondered if he would ever fit in at this new school or if he would always be the shy boy on the sidelines.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys, I'm back, and I deleted the other story and decided to do this one for now, so I hope that you like this story and enjoy reading it 😊
Bye 👋