I'm trapped

Jungwon felt guilty for ignoring Y/n, but he couldn't take the risk of getting involved with Heeseung again. He felt like he was trapped in a cage, unable to escape the fear that was consuming him. As Y/n tried to approach him, he kept walking away, his heart heavy with sadness and regret.

Y/n noticed Jungwon's strange behavior and tried to talk to him, but he kept ignoring her, which hurt her deeply. She couldn't understand why he was acting this way, and she felt like he was slipping away from her.

Finally, they arrived at the bus stop, and Jungwon hid behind Sunghoon, hoping that Heeseung wouldn't see him. Y/n was confused and hurt by Jungwon's behavior, but she didn't want to push him any further.

As they waited for the bus, Y/n looked at Jungwon with a sad expression. "Jungwon, please talk to me. What's going on? Did I do something wrong?" she asked, her voice shaking with emotion.

Jungwon kept his head down, avoiding her gaze. "No, Y/n, it's not you. I just...I can't talk to you right now," he whispered, his voice trembling with fear.

Y/n felt a lump in her throat as tears threatened to spill from her eyes. She wanted to reach out to Jungwon, to comfort him and tell him that everything would be okay, but she could see the fear in his eyes, and she knew that it was something deeper than just a simple argument.

As the bus arrived, Jungwon quickly got on, leaving Y/n behind. She watched him disappear from sight, feeling a deep sense of sadness and loss. She didn't know what to do or how to help him, but she knew that she wouldn't give up on him. She would keep trying, no matter how hard it seemed, to reach him and show him that he wasn't alone.

{Time skip, after the bus ride}

Jungwon felt relieved as he stepped off the bus with Sunghoon, but his relief was short-lived as he saw Heeseung following them. He could feel the panic rising inside him as he tried to come up with an excuse to get away from Heeseung's sight. However, before he could think of anything, Sunghoon stepped forward, blocking Heeseung's path.

"What do you want?" Sunghoon asked, his voice firm and steady.

Heeseung smirked. "Just wanted to have a little chat with my friend Jungwon here."

"I don't think he wants to talk to you," Sunghoon said, his eyes flickering over to Jungwon, who was trembling with fear.

"Oh, come on, Sunghoon. Let's not be dramatic," Heeseung said, taking a step forward.

Sunghoon didn't budge. "I think you should leave now."

Heeseung's expression hardened. "You know, Sunghoon, I don't think you understand the situation here."

"What situation?" Sunghoon asked, his tone challenging.

Heeseung gestured towards Jungwon. "Jungwon here needs to stay away from Y/n. It's for his own good."

Sunghoon's eyes widened. "What are you talking about?"

Heeseung smirked. "Let's just say that Y/n is mine, and I don't want anyone getting in the way of that."

Sunghoon's fists clenched. "You have no right to tell Jungwon who he can or can't talk to."

Heeseung chuckled. "I have every right, Sunghoon. And if you don't want to get hurt, you'll stay out of my way."

Sunghoon stood his ground, his eyes blazing with anger. "I'm not afraid of you, Heeseung."

Heeseung took a step forward, and for a moment, it looked like he was going to hit Sunghoon. But then he seemed to change his mind and turned around, walking away without another word.