"Is that why you two are here?" He said.

"Cut it out." The other voice said. "There's no need to argue, let's go back over there."

"What are you suggesting?" The one with pens said.

"We can make even more money if we bring back another one by the end of today." The other one said.

They put duct tape back onto our mouths and left.

Y/n's POV
"Maaann, when do we get to leave this place?" Danielle said. "I'm bored out of my mind."

"You really want to go into public?" Minji said. "After what happened? No chance."

My phone started ringing and I picked it up to see who was calling.

It was a video call from Chaewon.

"Guys, Chaewon's calling!" I said.

We gathered around my phone and I answered.

"Hey all!!" Chaewon said.

"Hi Chaewon! How've you been?" Dani said.

"I saw what happened online," She asked. "How are you guys holding up?"

We all looked at each other.

"Errr, not the best, I'd say." I said.

"How so?" She asked.

"Well, it's complicated." I said. "Apparently, we're being targeted by some organisation, and they took Hyein and Hanni already. If we leave the building, I'm afraid bad things will happen."

"Oh.."

"But here's the weird thing." I continued. "Even with extra armed guards, their fighter is still able to get to us, and he uses pens."

"Yeonjun?" She suggested.

"That's what we think too, but why would he?" I asked. "Also there are two of them."

"I'll try what I can." Chaewon said, hanging up. "It was nice speaking to you all!"

"I'm gonna make noodles for everybody, Y/n, come help me," Haerin said.

I prepared eggs and boiled the water, while Haerin cut the vegetables.

I heard a squeal of pain and I looked over to see that Haerin had cut her fingertip.

"You okay?" I asked.

"I'm fine, it hurts though." She said.

"I'll get you a bandaid." I said.

"Aaand there we go," I said, patching up her wound.

I turned around to go put the noodles in the pot, but Haerin grabbed and turned me back around.

She then went on her tiptoes and kissed me. She pulled away shortly, and I froze in place.

"What's wrong?" She said, starting to worry. "Should I have not done that?"

"It's nothing," I said, blushing and turning away.

As much I liked Haerin and thought she was incredibly cute, I couldn't help but feel sorry for her for some reason.

We all sat down to eat, Haerin and I just stayed silent the whole time.

"Okay, spill it." Minji said, putting down her chopsticks. "What's happened between the two of you?"

"Nothing happened!" I said.