31

"And it's a goal. That's the final goal to the girls of Ademola Junaid's Montessori as the referee finally drops the whistle. This goal is dropped just into the net using a scissors kick method by their striker, jersey number 7 named Feyintola...." The commentator goes on to give the last detail of the match as the field becomes alive and agog with jumping and dancing as the girls hug themselves tightly, Opeyemi, the goal keeper in tears as she wraps her hands around her teammates.
   "I love you guys." She says still sobbing.
"Stop crying na. We did it." Irene consoles her putting on a broad smile as coach Donald runs to them.
   "Coach is here." Alicia announces breaking the chain.
"Girls!" He shouts as he reaches them. "You surprised me, not just me, everyone. That was hot." He says pulling them all into a big hug.
  "La hot!" Feyintola says fanning herself with her hands.
"You did it guys. Omo, you were not easy on those girls o. 5 goals to 1, kilode! Did they offend you before?" He jokes as they walk away from the football field to the special space created for them on the bleachers.
  "When Coach Donald trains you, it has to be like that." Another girl chips in really sweaty.
   "When are we leaving?" Ope asks now cleaning her face.
"Cry baby. After the closing speech by the special adviser." He says and looks around, "Alicia da?"
  "She went to get water." Feyintola replies as they sit on the row of bleachers called blue.
"You two did well. She has really improved. Now I wish I made a video."
"It will be online na."
  "That's true sha." Jeremy, Hassan, Inioluwa and Irewamiri run up to them with Irewamiri holding a paper box.
"Congratulations girls. Congratulations coach." Jeremy says immediately he gets to them.
"Thanks Jeremy."
"Thank you."
"Thanks."
  "Oshey my boy." Feyintola replies as she stands on her feet before she turns to the Coach.
"Can I get a few minutes please?"
  "Just be back in ten minutes. The special adviser wants everyone to rejoice as much as they want and refreshments are being served too. So he wants them to be done. Be back in time for his speech, we leave with the bus after." He says as she nods and turns to go with the boys.
  "My little token. Congratulations seniors." Irewamiri says dropping the paper box.
"Wow!"
"Thanks dear."
  "It's cake o." Alicia gushes rushing to open the pack as Feyintola leaves to a secluded side of the stadium bleachers with her friends and brother.
  "You did well darling. I was just shouting from my seat." Jeremy starts giving her a side hug.
  "I can see your voice is gone sef."
"All for you he will probably reply. Congratulations dear." Hassan butts in as Inioluwa removes a blue hand band and gives it to her.
  There's an inscription on it that says, 'Star player', she smiles and slips it on.
  "Thanks so much guys. This wouldn't have been possible without you." She appreciates them as Irewamiri slings his hand over her shoulders.
"See this boy sha. Come on, remove your hand danu." Jeremy chides him making Irewamiri cower in mock fear before putting his hand by his side.
  "Let him enjoy all he can now Jeremy. There's this time coming when he has to fill forms just to see her." Inioluwa points out putting on a smile.
"That's true." Hassan supports.
  "See the way this children are hyping me o." She blushes before she sees Coach Donald waving at her to come over.
  "Looks like I have to go now. Talk to you guys later. Besides, it's mid term break so you guys can come over tomorrow abi?" She starts to walk away.
   "Sure. Expect us tomorrow then." Jeremy say and pats her head just as she runs back to the coach and her team.
  "God saved you o. If not that she didn't have time, she would have complained." Hassan points out chuckling at the end.

They did it guys 💃💃💃💃💃
5 goals to 1. This girls be blowing my mind o🤗🤗. It's making sense like gidi gan😊😊. They have three matches to go though.
  I hope they will all be as promising as this. This chapter is dedicated to Mia_Tega
  Thanks love 💖❣️
Please vote 🌟 comment and share. Much love 💖💖

  Yours in Ink! Bethel ™