27

"Omo shey Aunt Tola is not spoiling you like this. See her cheeks are already coming out fast fast." Jeremy settled on a blue couch comments as soon as they settle down.
"Wahala! When I was thin you were insulting me. Now I'm getting fat there's no peace of mind." She complains.
  "No na. Shey I cannot see something and mention it again?" He jokes as her Aunt comes into the sitting room.
"Aunt Tola!" Hassan shouts running up to her.
"Big baby." Jeremy teases.
"I heard you Jeremy. And I'm not going to take it easy with you." Hassan replies still hugging the older Feyintola.
"Don't insult my son o. Abeg." She intervenes.
"Us nko? We're adopted abi? It is well o." Inioluwa finally talks after a while.
"No o, Inioluwa. You all are my children. It's just that you see this Hassan ehn, there's a special love." She says sitting beside Feyintola on another blue lounge.
"You see I'm specially loved." Hassan gushes.
"Issh! I know she loves me too. You're just being extra because you're naturally stubborn." Jeremy counters.
"What will you people eat though?"
"Rice." Jeremy suggests.
"It will grow on your head." Feyintola says.
"Ah ah! Is it your grow? Is it your head? Aunt Tola it's rice I want jare. Abi Inioluwa?"
  "No o. Me I want beans." Inioluwa replies instead.
"How will you want beans? Want rice joor."
"No. It's beans I want. Hassan you better support me. You know you need to grow tall." He teases Hassan who in turn throws a pillow at him.
"Nonsense! In fact, it's spaghetti I want."
"Ah you people. What will I do bayii? You people should choose one thing jare."
"No o. Let Feyintola choose one and then we will the one she mentions." Inioluwa suggests giving Feyintola puppy eyes.
"Try again later bro." She starts before turning to face her Aunt. "Let's eat noodles."
"Mchteew! See this one o." Jeremy hisses at glares at her.
"At least it's close to spaghetti. So spaghetti it is."
"Okay then. Spaghetti it is." Her Aunt finalises and stands up to go to the kitchen.
"Ope oo." Hassan shouts and stands up to do a happy dance. "I love you Aunt Tola." He chirps making Jeremy throw him a pillow. He sticks out his tongue mocking Jeremy and runs after Feyintola into the kitchen.
  "I said it that he's a baby. See the tongue." Jeremy tries to milden his hurt.
"Sorry ehn! He won this time around. What's up with you guys?"
"I'm doing well. All thanks to you guys Mom has decided to change she now gets back early enough to spend family time with me."
"Awwwn! That's really nice." Feyintola and Jeremy chorus putting on bright smiles as Hassan returns from the kitchen holding a big bowl containing chin chin.
"Aunt Tola said we should eat that until the food is done."
"Thanks Aunt!" Jeremy shouts at the top of his voice immediately dipping his hand into the bowl.
"So, what's up with you Jeremy?"
"I'm fine actually. My brother told me to get Aunt Tola's number sef. Turns out they're having a combined project and they're both project managers. So he needs her number."
  "Okay. Can I smell something?"
"I will block your nose." Feyintola threatens.
  "Wahala. I love it sha. At least I will be sure he won't marry a woman like Mom and thank God we're already very close so I will be really close with her."
  "Stop dreaming bro. My Aunt won't marry your brother."
"You want to marry her yourself?"
   "Is it your marry?" She jokes standing up and going towards the door.
"Let's go outside na. You people should rehearse with me." She suggests looking back at them to see them busy with the chin chin.
  "You guys na."
"You better come back here and let's finish this chin chin in peace. After that, we can go and play games on play station. We can now consider that rehearsal you're talking about. Lowolowo like this, I'm tired." Jeremy says relaxing on the couch.
"Is he speaking your mind?"
"Exactly!"
"You get it." The boys reply and she hisses in response. She goes to the centre table and monitors them for a while before she suddenly picks up the bowl and runs off.

Awwwn ❣️. Having nice friends is a big benefit o. If you weren't Jeremy what would you have done when Feyintola carried the chin chin bowl? Do you banter with your friends like this? Well I do and I can say that although it's crazy, it's fun. It's part of the things that make friendship interesting 💟😊😊. How do you relate with your friends or are you part of the no friends gang???? Please vote 🌟 comment and share 🤗❣️❣️

   Yours in Ink; Bethel ™