3

So, Ini the reason we're following you home, or should I say I'm following you home is because..... Feyintola starts but is cut short by Jeremy who completes the sentence for her, "I want to use play station. Simple!"
   "Correct! Who knew you had so much sense Jeremy? Surprising!" She says and claps her hands in mockery before sending him a snicker. She turns to look at Inioluwa smiling a little and Hassan busy scoring goals with paper squeezed into a ball.
"That one keep behaving like he's eight years old."
  "Abi na. See him playing paper ball. Eight years old boy."
"You mean to say eighteen right?" Hassan questions walking back to their side. "You this children are not giving me my deserved respect. You know I'm older than you all right?"
   "Stop that thing abeg. With those legs of yours. Better don't make the mistake of calling me by name on the streets o. My guys on the street will just beat you up." Jeremy counters.
  "See this one o. Who is more popular on the streets between both of us."
   Feyintola drowns out their voices and holds Inioluwa by the shoulder.
"What's with this mood now?"
"I can't just stop thinking about it you know."
   "I understand you but you need to know that no one in this friendship circle is without issues too. Hassan can't declare his Christianity at home, Jeremy has to stay with his older brother since their parents are no longer together, I'm being attacked every day in my father's house because I want to chase my dream and here you are, because your dad abandoned his responsibility, your Mom has to work harder to meet your needs."
   "I feel like I'm a little selfish actually."
"Selfish?"
"Yes. It's no hidden secret that you guys are passing through more difficult stuff than I am."
  "No o. It's just the way we handle it. You can even handle yours better if you train your emotions."
  "I had better start taking classes." Inioluwa jokes and puts on a smile.
  "Tola! Tola! Tola!" A voice calls from behind and they all turn behind to see who is calling. Irewamiri runs to them breathing heavily.
"What's wrong?"
"Driver is here."
    "Ah ah! When did I start going home by car?"
"Well, daddy is coming home today. Today is Thursday. So I felt you might want to go home early."
  "No jare. I'm going to Inioluwa's place to play P.S"
"Really? Because of P.S abi?"
  "It's you that know. Sha go home."
"Noted ma." He gives a mock salute and runs off.
   "This your brother ehn...." Hassan starts.
"He is a handful." Jeremy completes.
   "Well, I was just about to say that I love him." Hassan completes.
  "Ehn? It's because you don't have a younger brother or sister na. If not, you won't say that." Feyintola tells him.
  "I sha love him." Hassan affirms and does a little dance. They all laugh and join in the dance except Jeremy.
  "It's not me that will do that stupid thing with you people." He says and walks on though not for long as Inioluwa hooks a finger into his shirt and draws him back into their midst.
  "I sincerely don't know which to pray for; moody Inioluwa or active Inioluwa. They are both not palatable." He says giving him an annoyed glare.
  "There's nothing you can do to me. I'm in your life already. That's your wahala." Inioluwa says and sticks out his tongue as the others laugh out at them.

😂😂😂😂Feyintola wants to go to somebody's house because of play station bayii 🤔😂😂😂. Omo ehn, what do you think about Hassan and Jeremy's constant banter? Do you do it with any of your friends too? Or do you have friends who do it?
  To think that Feyintola's parents provided a driver for her but she doesn't go home with the car. What do you think?
Please vote 🌟 comment and share.
Thanks a bunch 😁💖

Yours in Ink; Bethel ™