12

The door squeals open and older Feyintola comes in to meet her niece sited on her trump bed looking out the window to the fenced balcony just outside her room. She goes to sit beside her and puts her arms around her shoulders.
This action draws the younger girl's attention and she turns to face her Aunt.
"Were you crying?"
"Surprisingly, no. I'm so used to their actions already that I don't cry that much again."
"I'm sorry dear. It is well." She says and pulls her into a short embrace. She picks up a periwinkle blue colored handkerchief by her side and places it on her head. Feyintola mirrors her actions picking a tomato red one instead. The older lady stretches her hands forth and holds those of her niece as they both close their eyes.
  "Father in Jesus name!"
"Amen!"
  "Father Lord we say be thou exalted because of the good things you are doing in the life of your daughter, Feyintola. Accept our praise and thanks Lord in Jesus name."
   "Amen!"
"Father we ask that you manifest your will and then everything around for us. We want to testify to the convincing power that you wield. Father surprise us in Jesus name!"
   "Amen."
"Good Lord, we ask that you take absolute control of the situation. We know that you hold the key to the hearts of Kings and princes, so Lord in the best way possible make Clara and her husband understand your will for your daughter and let them yield to it."
"Amen!"
"Thank you Lord because you are already working on this case."
  "Thank you Lord."
"For in Jesus mighty name we pray!"
  "Amen!"
The duo open their eyes and uncover their heads.
"It is well dear."
"I know right. Thanks Aunt."
  "So how's school going? Your friends and all..... In short, just gist me." She beams making Feyintola give a short laugh.
"Everything is going well actually. I'm surviving, my friends are doing well. We have each others back as usual and there's no problem."
"Is that the gist?"
"Yes na. What else?" Feyintola asks holding her hands apart. Her aunt gives a little hiss and stands up to leave the room.
  "I will be back shortly."
"Okay." The latter nods and leaves the room. Feyintola picks up a devotional book from the bed side lamp stand and opens the cover page. Probably due to lack of interest or something else, she drops the book and instead draws out her Bible from the same place. She places the brown thick leather covered Bible on the space beside her and places the devotional on it. The door creaks open once again and older Feyintola comes in holding a blue nylon pack.
   "I got you this from an online store. Was looking for stuff and I saw it on display; felt you would need it." She starts dropping the pack on her niece's laps and settling beside her.
Feyintola gingerly opens the nylon pack and brings out a black medium sized gear bag. She squeals in delight before suddenly covering her own mouth with her palm. Her aunt raises an eyebrow in question;
"What's that?"
"I don't want to draw too much attention. Thanks Aunt. You're the best." She hugs her tight making her aunt rub her long dark air plaited into a Bob Marley style.
"I'm the only one; but I give you that sha."
"You're still the best. That's what I know."
  "You're well anytime dear. I don't feel comfortable with you packing your stuff into your school bag everytime. You can just pack them into this and drop it at school. It's not like you practice at home anyways." She reasons.
    "That's true. I didn't even think of this all this whole. But then, don't you think Mom will be annoyed when she gets to know that you got me this?"
"Well, we will cross that bridge when we get to it. Beside, it's not like I got you a contraband stuff. It's something that you need to prosper in your career, your passion. I pray that they understand this as soon as possible o."
  "Amen! Thanks so much Aunt. You are a big source of encouragement. You might not know it, but you are. I love you."
  "I love you too darling. It is well. That I know."

Heart to heart moment with her closest family member is what she needs at this point in time. It is well family. For everyone going through this similar stuff, please hold on. It is well. It really is, just keep keeping on darling 💟❣️. You're going to survive this. That I know. Thanks so much for 72 reads, my love for you is higher than Mount Everest 💟😂😂. This chapter is dedicated to all ghost readers. Thanks so much for reading without voting 👀👀, that's enough to tell you to vote abi, shebi you know I love you 💕👌. Oya press that 🌟 it doesn't bite 😁😁.
  Please share, and comment.

Yours in Ink; Bethel ™