---- MALEFACTORS CONFINED ----

FIRST CRIMINAL CAPTURED

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

General Lenz Marcelle grabbed the cup of tea and took a sip.It was late night about 3;00 that suddenly he heard a harsh knocking on the door due to which the sip got stuck in his throat he immediately pulled that in and swiftly said,''come in''.The door opened and in came the Colonel,Lisa Bernstein. Lenz released a sigh of relief as he expected something wrong due to the manner of knocking.Lisa was his secretary as well as the Colonel.

Lisa said,''General we have been surrounded by the Lieutenant General's men.I think our crimes have been bared''. Lenz became terribly perplexed after hearing this news and said,

''What! but how?.We killed the witnesses too,didn't we? Did Gabhard died?"

All calm there Lisa answered,"Yes, Gabhard and Aaren were both murdered on your order ,no other evidence is left."

The general was completely puzzled but more than that he was worried for his own life.After thinking for a couple of minutes he said to her ,"Lisa,gather all the guards in here ,we'll escape from the back gate,are there any soldiers on the backside of this mansion"so Lisa answered that she hadn't received any information about that yet.

As there was no other option than to escape so Lenz risked his life and decided to flee from the backside of the mansion.Colonel Lisa gathered all the soldiers as he had ordered and instructed them to protect the general.First Lieutenant Edgar Vincent who was also one of Lenz's secretary opened the gate that leaded out of that residence.The general,the colonel,the first lieutenant and the guards started walking.It was a dark passage and the guards were carrying bright torch-lights.While they were walking Lisa,who was walking behind Lenz Marcelle spoke,

"Sir wouldn't it be better to surrender.......because it is possible if we tried to resist against them they might harm you",she said trying to sound reasonable but the General said that he would never try to spend his left life behind the rails.After a while they reached the mouth of the hallway passage at which stood a door.Lisa opened the gate and told him to go.Lenz Marcelle slowly stepped out and then the guards did the same but just he gained consciousness of the sight ahead of himhe lost his ground.

30 or 40 soldiers who were being led by the second lieutenants,Noris Nyle and Reynal.G.klaus. Noris told him to surrender and if he doesn't then he'll show no mercy.Lenz was very terrified as he was not a man of courage.He said aloud

,"Why are you arresting a General?",

Giving a slight smirk Noris said,"It's more like were arresting a Criminal than a General."

Acknowledging the scenario, Lenz tried to run backwards but became extremely astounded to see Lisa pointing a gun towards him and said,"Where do you think you're going General?"

The General was so shocked to see his own secretariat pointing a gun towards him.He glanced at her and said,"Who do you think you're pointing a gun at?"

"Who?",in an attitude manner Lisa said,"A criminal.....a murderer,i guess."

"You,you are a traitor! You started working for the Lieutenant General.", Lenz screamed to her

"i always worked for him.",she stated confidently,"Well,You shouldn't have trusted on someone so easily,because a person gets the biggest deception from his closest ones."

Lenz was so bewildered of the situation that he wasn't even able to say a word.The Colonel then ordered him to hand over himself to her without resistance.He looked down in agony and rage began to bubble up inside him.He was being ferocious to realize that the person he trusted turned out to be betraying from him.There was a complete silence then suddenly Lenz took out his gun and was about to shoot her that a bullet came dashing towards him and pierced between his hand .The gun he was holding fell down from his hand and he began too shout with pain .The person who shot at him was the Second Lieutenant Edgar.With a faithful smile on his face he said,"I have your back Colonel."Lisa rolled her eyes towards him and said,"Thanks but we were not allowed to shoot or else i would have done it myself." Edgar innocently scratched his back saying, "My bad."