V1 E12: Kancolle Pt 3

General POV

It'd been a week or 3 since last chapter, it'd been rather uneventful for the Naval District, sure there were a few missions but none really got our main cast involved....I mean there was an incident just a few days ago.

Kitakami: "Are you sure this is a wise decision Ooi?" she asked.

Ooi: "Of course it is!" she replied, "I can't have anyone steal the spotlight of my precious little sister so I must take out as much of the competition as possible!"

Ooi had put fire ants in what she thought was another competitor's towel...specifically one from Kongo or Akagi who were currently in the bathhouse. The 2 Torpedo Cruisers waited and waited until the 2 capital ships walked out in high spirits ready to continue training.

Ooi: "Eh?!" she exclaimed.

Kitakami: "I think you got the wrong towel." she said.

Ooi: "Really?! But who else is in there?!" she demanded.

Suddenly a loud succession of yelps were heard....and it sounded masculine, what they hadn't taken into consideration when they planted the trap was that Andy was also inside taking a soak after an incident where he crashed into the docks. 

Andy: "WHO THE FUCK PUT FIRE ANTS IN MY DAMN TOWEL?!?!?!" he demanded angrily.

Akagi: "Oh boy..." she said, correctly predicting what was about to happen.

Ooi: "Oh god! I messed up!" she said.

Andy slammed the door of the bath house open, riggings ready and clothes on.

Andy: "YOU!!" he yelled, spotting the 2 cruisers. 

They both screamed in terror as Andy charged at them.

Yup, a completely peaceful few weeks. Anyway Andy was taking a nap in the dorms with Ruby on his chest snoring softly. 

Akagi: "Enterprise, Haragumo." she said, shaking the couple awake as softly as possible. 

Andy: "Y-yeah...yeah Akagi?" he asked. 

Ruby yawned on top of him.

Ruby: "What's wrong?" she asked. 

Akagi: "The Commander's asked for us." she said, "They say it's urgent."

Andy: "Alright," he yawned, wiping the dirt out of his eyes, "We're coming." 

A little later the 3 Carriers and their escorts appeared in front of Nagato.

Nagato: "There has been an announcement from the Commander, all fleets have been disbanded and all ships are to be reassigned." she said, "Considering escorts and power duos of course."

Ruby: "Wait...what?!" she yelled.

Andy: "Yes ma'am." he said, "What order do we get reassigned in?" 

Nagato: "The carriers and battleships are being reassigned first. In fact you are the first fleet I've broken the news to." she said, "Now, the Commander is handing out the new assignments one-by-one at his office so go ahead." 

First Carrier Division nodded and headed to the Commander's office. After Kaga was assigned a fleet Andy and Ruby walked in.

Andy: "Fleet Carrier Enterprise reporting in for duty." he saluted. 

Ruby: "Destroyer Haragumo ready for orders sir!" she saluted next. 

The Admiral isn't seen on screen. The camera changes from third person to first person from the Admiral's POV. He nods and says something inaudible to the viewers.