Arriving at his office, Wonwoo continues his works while Sehui sat on the sofa facing him.

"Can I go and see my dad?" She asked.

"No." He answered, without even looking at her since he's busy typing something, probably his works.

"Why?"

"If you don't mind about them gossiping about you then you're free to go." He shrugged.

"You're right." She nodded her head.

Sehui missed her father, but she couldn't see him or else all the employees will be talking bad about it. Her dad works for Wonwoo, the others might think that Sehui marrying Wonwoo might be because of her dad, not forgetting that Wonwoo gave her dad an increment as well.

They might think that Sehui is only after Wonwoo's wealth and rank.

"Come on, it's already 4pm now." Said Wonwoo.

Sehui followed Wonwoo to the conference room. It seems like all of them had arrived few minutes earlier than Wonwoo.

"Sit there." He whispered.

Sehui nodded her head and sat at the very back of the conference room. She scanned all of them, it seems like all of them are like the CEO, secretary and any higher ups like that.

The meeting started.

Wonwoo rested his arms on the table as his fingers plays with the pen, listening to the one currently doing the presentation. Sehui stared at him and gulped, shaking her head.

'He's so drop dead good looking.'

When everyone had already talked about their opinions and ideas out, it is finally Wonwoo's turn to conclude the meeting. He stood at the front, he's talking with a serious face. Sehui noticed how charming he really is.

'This job suits him really well.'

Once the meeting ended, Wonwoo walked to her and grabbed her wrist, bringing her out of the conference room. Sehui was surprised with him suddenly doing this, but she didn't say anything.

"We'll head back home now. Let's go." He said as he grabbed his briefcase.

Once again, the ride back to their house are surrounded with silence. Sehui didn't know why but, Wonwoo's acting a bit different today. Less colder, a bit caring and.. Kind.

Arriving at their house, both of them are on their way to the door when suddenly,

"ARGH." Wonwoo screamed and winced in pain as he fell on his knees.

Sehui turned around, her eyes enlarged as she gasped.

It was Jungmin.

He hit Wonwoo's head with a stone.

"Wonwoo!" Sehui was about to run to Wonwoo when suddenly Jungmin pulled out a knife and pointed it to her. Sehui gulped as her heartbeats fastened, scared and nervous.

He headlocks her and pointed the knife to her.

Sehui's really scared right now, she've never experience this kind of thing obviously, she feels like her life is ending very soon. Her hands and legs are shaking, never even once in her life that she thought she could be in an agonizing and horrendous situation like this.

"HAHAHAHAHA." He laughed like a maniac.

"Now, now, now. Give me the money, Wonwoo. No more bullshit this time, I want real money." His voice sounded so monotonous, like he didn't even have the time to joke around.

"Let her go." Wonwoo said in a very cold and dry way, standing up, he shoot Jungmin the scariest death glare Sehui had ever seen from him.

"Money first."

"I SAID LET HER GO." He bellowed.

Jungmin pushed her away.

"If you ever touch her again, I won't hesitate to cut your head off, I mean it." He grimly warned.

"I wouldn't touch her if only you give me my money." Jungmin rolled his eyes, irritated.

"You think you deserve the money? What about me? I lost my love because of you, in return, I'm taking your money." Wonwoo retorted.

Sehui stood there.

She didn't know why but when Wonwoo mentioned 'my love' for Eunyoung, she could feel her heart breaking, it's really something unexplainable to her.

She didn't understand anything, Jungmin, the money, the Eunyoung mystery, all of Wonwoo's past. She really had no clue on what the hell is happening, who's bad and who's good. She could only watch in silence.

That's when Wonwoo kicked Jungmin's hand, making his grip on the knife loosened, the knife fell from his hand. He was about to grab it when again, Wonwoo kicked his shoulder.

"Stop disturbing my life, will you?!" He yelled as grabbed Jungmin's shirt

"I told you, just give me the money."

"I lost a lot because of you, I don't want to lose anything else. Get out of my life." He pushed him away.

Jungmin scoffed before he smirk.

"Wonwoo, Wonwoo. What are you doing to your own life? You're really pathetic. Are you sure you lost Eunyoung because of me?" He smirked again, but even more devilish now.

"Run before I kill you."

"Okay! Relax!" Jungmin chuckled as he raised both his hands, walking away from them while laughing like a lunatic.

Wonwoo sighed. He turned to look at Sehui who's now giving him a terrified look. He walked to her and lifted her chin.

"Are you alright baby?" He asked and that made her gulped.

Slowly, her hand pointed his forehead.

"B-blood." She stuttered.

Wonwoo touched his forehead and checked his fingers, there is indeed blood. It was from Jungmin earlier when he hit Wonwoo's head with a stone.

"This is nothing, really." He said, annoyed.

-

All My Love | Jeon WonwooOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara