James green eyes widen at the boy's statement. The twisted thought of what the woman had told them comes to mind. "Do you not think I tried, but Song had eyes everywhere, even behind the police station walls."

The more James thought about that moment, the more the thought of an accomplice in the force made sense.

Trina's petrified look the moment she looked at one of the guard, it's as if she knew, that she was gonna die.

"Judging by the quietness, I'm sure you've figured it out by now?" Deshawn questions the two as they finally reach her grave. They place the coffin down on the machine, watching as the workers lowered the coffin into the grave.

Milo stands beside Khalil who wraps his arms around his waist pulling him close. "Khalil did my farther order someone in the prison to kill this woman?" Milo questions the group, as they all looks towards him. Deshawn clears his throat not realizing he had been listening to their conversation.

Milo eyes widen when Khalil just stares at him.  Khalil didn't expect him to ask that question hadn't known he'd been listening. 

"Why are you guys so quiet? I asked a question," he steps away from Khalil looking at him. We're they honestly not going to tell him, even though he had heard most of their conversation.

Javan comes up the hill moments later. "Damn did y'all really have to leave me behind?"  Javan questions waddling over to his boyfriend.

Javan stares at the group feeling the tension.

"Did something happen-

"Yea." Khalil cuts him off telling Milo softly nodding his head. His comatose expression only makes the feeling of guilt in Milo worse.

"Don't blame yourself, it wasn't your fault. She knew-

"No you're wrong everything that happens to people, it's always going to be linked back to me. Ms Kitty's house, her lung capacity, and now," he gestures to the woman before them in the coffin. "She's dead, and for some reason I feel like I have part take in her murder somehow."

Milo lets tears fall as he wipes them. "Milo" Javan says his name but he shakes his head not trying to hear nothing.

"Don't say nothing because you know it's true, all that's happening to people is my fault-

"You need to stop blaming yourself for the things that happen around you," James says cutting Milo off who looks up at him. Milo breath hitches hearing Khalil's brother finally speak to him.

"James," Khalil questions? His eyes narrowing onto his brother wearing a comatose expression as he stares at Milo.

"I-I can't help it. If I had just minded my business then she wouldn't be lying in a coffin right now. If I had just stayed in my own lane the day at the park, then none of this would've happen, me getting stabbed, the fire, Ms Kitty, it wouldn't have happened," Milo says shakily backing away from the group. 

Khalil steps forward he closes his blue eyes, before reopening them to stare at the smaller in front of him.

Khalil shakes his head, "Don't doubt yourself, you did the right thing when it came to those children."

Khalil hugs him kissing his head.

"It isn't your fault, Trina already knew the consequences, and it was in her own choice to tell us things about your father and herself. Like Tent said she was fated to die, and it wasn't anything we could have possibly done to save her, if we didn't know."