Chapter 24

"Fuck shit," Khalil moans his lip slightly part as he watches Milo take his length in his mouth. The morning sun beams through the window, as they continue their antics from yesterday night. Milo's body covered in kiss marks as he throats him deeper. Doing this and hearing Khalil moans of pleasure excited him and helped him to forget about yesterday.

"T-Twink go deeper," Khalil demands wanting to feel the back of his throat. Milo hums going deeper as requested using his jaws as suctions. He hums pleasingly hearing Khalil's moans.

Milo eyes look up at the brown skin male and they make eye contact for a second. Khalil's blue eyes filled with lust and passion. His lip's slightly parted yet no sound is heard.

"Fuck I'm going to cum," Khalil says softly watching Milo speed up. Khalil gasps feeling his dick spasm in Milo's throat, as he cums down it.

Milo moans cumming untouched on the bed. Khalil watches him pull off his dick opening his mouth in an indication he'd swallowed it. Khalil stared at him for a moment taking in how beautiful he is before pulling him in for a kiss.

Milo cups the males face kissing him deeply. They make out until the sound of Milo's school alarm cuts through it. Milo pulls back and Khalil eyes travel to the marks on Milo's neck, that were deep red.

His eye's narrow's thinking back to what Milo had told him, although to Khalil, it didn't quite make any sense for Milo to have  fallen  and  winded up having two  marks on each side of his neck?  Khalil wanted to question it again feeling something was off, but he pursed his lips together and kept quiet.

Deciding to trust Milo's word, not wanting to regret it later, Khalil wanted to believe in it. Milo stands up going into Khalil's closet where the clothes he packed laid rested in a drawer.  The thoughts of his father come back to him as he looks for something to wear. His project sat on top of the shelf, as he reaches for his converses.

Milo wondered how he could get information out of Khalil? He knew he couldn't just bluntly ask him for information on his family and their companies deeds, that'll come off as to suspicious. And Milo knew that Khalil would never share that information with a nobody like him.

Milo sighs, this is going to be impossible, plus it didn't help that he didn't really wanna do this. But that man threaten his only family that truly cared for him, plus his own being. What was he supposed to do? Could he tell Khalil and endanger his grandmother even more, and was Khalil supposed to care that much about a woman he's never met? Did Khalil truly even care about him other than the sex?

Milo shakes his head some reason that made him upset, to think Khalil probably just didn't want his plaything to be hurt, made his heart break. Milo said it once before that they only stuck together because of a contract, if it weren't for the contract Khalil wouldn't even help a commoner like him.

Milo walks out of the closet seeing Khalil no longer in the bed, but he hears water coming from the bathroom.

Taking this as an opportunity Milo walks over to me of the dressers in Khalil's room. There were two in total  one big one and a small night lamp dresser on the side of the bed Khalil slept on.

He places his clothes on the bed opening the draw softly and slightly, it makes a little sound, but not to much as he opens it fully. Inside were some clothes, a few medicine, and some unopened letters. Milo rummaged through the drawer moving the letters, seeing some wads of cash in a plastic bag.

Still hearing the water he walks over to the smaller one by the bedside kneeling down he opens it.  Milo eyes stare in glory seeing a beautiful white rose. It was in a vase filled with some type of liquid, but that's not the only thing, there were also letter is this one too, but these were fan mails. All of them were opened neatly.