Chapter 19

Milo winces with each step it's been three days since he and Khalil fucked and he still walked with a limp. 

"You're making it so obvious you know that right?" Javan tells him looking at him with a sly smirk.   Milo lets out a force laugh. "Is that so?" He asks but it wasn't a question though it sounded like one.

Milo forces a smile trying to straighten up.  Javan laughs as Milo hisses the sharp pains shooting through his sides.  "Could you not laugh, I seriously think something might be broken."  Milo tells Javan worrying if this were true? He wanted to cry who knew loosing your virginity could make you feel like shit afterwards!

"Trust me your fine," Javan tells him laughing some more, grabbing his books out of the locker, before closing it back shut. Milo does the same grabbing his history book. 

"How would you know?" Milo asks ignoring the pain as he walks with a straighten posture.  Javan looks at him, "Are you really asking me that?"  Javan raises and eyebrow before pointing to his stomach under the oversized jacket.

Milo mouth forms into and "o" making Javan look even more annoyed shaking his head.  They walk towards history class and their teacher a heavy set white man is already outside of the classroom. He tells teenagers good morning as they walk pass him.

When he finally turns in their direction the smile he once wore drops.  Now it's replace with a frown as he looks at the two. His eyes scans Milo who shrinks back, an anxiety wave washes through him. Was he in trouble?

Why? Milo never been in trouble before so it was new to see his teacher give him that look. However just as he was about to ask what he done, Mr Hiller opens his mouth.

"Mr. Arsenal you finally decide to come to class after skipping out for a week and a half?"  His voice is deep and raspy, as he questions Javan who looks away crossing his arms around his hefty jacket.

"Why do you choose today to want and start with me Mr Heller?" Javan questions with an attitude as usual. Milo sighs watching his teacher lock eyes again with him once again before saying something to him ignoring Javan question.

"Milo what are you doing associating yourself with him? Javan is not a good influence. Is he forcing you to be by his side?" The teacher questions Milo his eyebrows knitted together cause he couldn't figure out why these two who were completely different were together.

Milo shakes his head telling him, "No sir he's not holding me hostage or anything we're friends." Milo let's him know this smiling at him before turning to Javan who nods.

Mr Hiller scoffs, "Sure you are friends? kids like him only wind up either dead or in jail. They don't have friends only fools who follow them to their downfall-

"Mind yo business old fuck you always starting something with me damn just leave me alone bruh!" Javan cuts through his slander as Milo just stares at the teacher not believing what he just heard?

Milo eyebrows knits together. He could've sworn teachers job were to encourage their students to interact with each other, and help each other?

"When it comes to my good students hanging with the likes of you it is my business young man," Mr Hiller tells Javan his fat face beat red. 

"Son of b-

"That's very inappropriate sir," Milo cuts Javan off.

"For you to sit there and judge someone you only see eight hours a day, that's not right." Milo says to him.

The teacher looks appalled staring at the student before him.

"Milo you're grandmother would be so disappointed in you if she were to ever find out you were hanging around this person-