Chapter 13

"Mm," Milo strains to sit up the softness of the bed sheets, held him down. He moves slightly to the side. Snuggling deeper into the pillow. When did his bed become this comfortable? He grips the soft covers snuggling futher under it.

"Are you still sleeping?"

Thats weird I don't remember inviting anyone over? Milo thinks as he open his right eye, it adjusts to the red sheets he laid under. These sheets? He doesn't remember changing his sheeting.

"Well when you get up, you can come into the dinning room, I made you some breakfast," he hears as the door closes. "Where-" he raises up letting the covers fall as he looks around. Finally the memories of the night before came crashing into him.

Not only that his ass still hurts, he looks around the room, spotting the clothes he had on last night folded nicely in a chair. They had been washed clean.

He also wore a oversize red t-shirt. That voice must've been Khalil, he knew he couldn't keep him waiting long, so struggling to get up, fighting through his pain he stood up. The shirt feel below his knees like a dress or nightgown.

Milo yawns stretching before wincing at the pain. He rubs his backside. His first ever sexual experience was filled with pain, but as embarrassing to admit he enjoyed it.

Milo walks towards the bedroom door, grabbing a hold of the knob opening it.

The door makes a creaking sound as Milo steps into the dimly lit hallway. He wondered what time it was? The smell of chocalate hits his nose, as he walks down the hall. Milo observes the pictures lined up on the walls.

Most of them were of Khalil in his younger days. Milo stops looking at them closely. One picture stood out to him, realizing Khalil wasn't lying when he said he went to Harriet High.

A younger version of Khalil held his diploma in his hand while a white woman and a white male stood behind him. The male had his hand on his shoulder, while the woman had her hand on top of Khalils head.

Milo wondered if those were his parents , he knew Khalil was adopted from the interviews he'd had watched.

All three of them stood in front of Harriet building, on the front steps.

That's when Milo notices more pictures of Khalil at school. Some of the others had him in it with other people.

He looks so happy in these, Milo thinks to himself still observing the photos.

"Twink?" Milo jumps at the sound of Khalils voice.

He turns around to see the shirtless male leaning against the black wall. Unintentionally his eyes travels up and down the sculpted figure.

From the chiseled chest to the eight pack, a body of a God indeed.

Khalil licks his lips, and Milo notices, a certain part of him wanting to feel the full ones on his small ones again.

"What are you doing?" Khalil questions his eyebrow raises as he tilts his head to the side. His arms never falling from their folding position infront of his chest.

"Goodmorning, did you sleep well?" Milo asks as he looks down too embarrassed to look him directly in the face. He couldn't let him know he was snooping through his photos.

"Psh, eyes up here twink. You don't wanna be punished when you've just woken right?"

Khalil smacks his lips while saying this as he comes up off the wall. He comes up to where Milo is standing, and gently lifts up his face to eye level.