Chapter 20

"It's nice to see you again Mr. Arsenal," The doctor smiles brightly as the Teen walks through the door. Behind him stood another young man, the doctor tilts his head, "Hmm, nice to meet you too." The doctor says noting the other's presence. Deshawn stares at the man before giving him a small nod.

Javan rolls his eyes, "I just came here to have an ultra sound." Deshawn doesn't say anything truthfully he still couldn't believe he was going to be a father soon. Deshawn swallows his spit , he couldn't deny the fear he feels, even if he tried to be strong for his boyfriend some doubt that he could really handle this weighed upon him.

Deshawn eyes advert to the side looking around the office. A desk sat near the corner with a picture of a male, and a young boy with peach skin and blond hair with grayish blue eyes. The male who was holding him also held the same features dressed in a police uniform.

Deshawn mouth parts feeling warm hands wrap around his own hand.   It brings him back to reality as he looks at the doctor who gives him a warm smile.

"You must be the father?" The doctor asks proudly and Deshawn nods.

Javan on the other hand was also scared his first ultra sound. His heart pounded in his chest only calming down once he feels Deshawn draw circles with his fingers on the palm of his hand.

"Just lie down on the scanning table," The doctor lets Javan know gesturing towards the table. Javan sighs walking towards the table. He tries to get up almost falling. Deshawn balances him, " Aye, Don't rush yourself, Just take your time."

Javan sighs getting up slowly than before. Deshawn watches him carefully still holding on incase he were to slip again.

"That shit is cold," Javan smacks his lip as the ultrasound gel is rubbed on his stomach. Deshawn laughs, "Can I record this?" Deshawn asks turning towards the doctor. The doctor looks towards him giving him a small smile.

Deshawn pulls out his phone sliding his screen right for the camera. He presses record, "You look so beautiful baby."  Javan stares up at him at the camera with a visible pout. "Why you wanna record when I look like this? Turn it off," he pleads wincing once he fills the echocardiogram's transducer press down on his stomach.

The doctor moves the transducer around, as the three of them hears a heartbeat.

Javan eyes widen, " Is that my-"  To shock to continue his voice trails off slightly.

Deshawn smiles widely capturing Javan's shocked expression before turning to the machine completing what his lover wanted to say.

"Yea Pus. That's my baby boy."

Javan voices from the background of the recording, "You mean girl. This definitely a girl  Dick."

Deshawn chuckles lightly, "Nah Pus that's my son."

The sonogram in front of them shows a baby. The doctor smiles pointing at the different parts. "The heart rate of the baby is a little elevated , but other than that this little one is healthy. The vital signs are normal." 

"There's no genitalia infections other than your blood pressure being high, you seem to be doing well but I'm worried about your stress levels Mr Arsenal."  The doctor continues on as Deshawn camera reaches its recording limit.

Mr. Arsenal Do you be stressing?" The doctor asks Javan.  "I mean yea sometimes I do, but I try not to but it's not everyday a man is pregnant. It's not normal, plus some personal things,"  Javan tells the both honestly.