Chapter 27

Trina Williams! You have a visitor!" A correctional officer calls out to the woman in the showers. The turns towards them still standing under the showers.  She nods slowly before turning off the shower and grabbing her blond hair squeezing the water from it. She stares at her drained expression in the mirrored tiles below her.

Three weeks in county jail could change someone as she looks at her thin figure. She grown tired of crying, and she's blaming no one but herself for the consequences she's facing.

Once she puts on yellow jumpsuit, tying her hair back. The officer that followed her from the showers now stands by her cell door waiting for her to finish dressing. She wondered who would visit her? Could it have been Song, but that couldn't be since he hadn't reached out to her since she's been locked up, so who could possibly be wanting to talk to her?

She follows the guards into a small  secluded room, with a desk and four chairs. At the desk sat three males, she didn't recognize at all.  We're these some of Song's men? The fear she felt begin to build up once again making her take a step back.

Khalil glared at the frail woman who stabbed Milo. He looks towards James and Deshawn, though Khalil hardly knew the guy he insisted on visiting the jail with them, as told by Milo.

"Have a seat," one of the guards tells the scared woman roughly pushing her towards the table. Her chains causes her to stagger, and almost fall as James stands reaching out to balance her.

Trina looks up at him, his face was cold, but less judge mental then the other two who sat at this table. The other's looked as though they wanted to put her ten feet under. James releases her as she takes a seat looking at the table in front of them.  Resting her chain hands upon the table, she bounces her right leg up and down.

"Your names Trina Williams correct?" James was the first to speak giving her a warm smile. She quivers with fear biting her bottom lip as she looks up at him.

Why is she so scared? Khalil thinks to himself listening to her say a small, "yes." As she nods her head slowly playing with her fingers. Her eyes adverts  up meeting Khalil's who forces his to soften.

Staring at him she suddenly remembers, "Y-you're that famous person-

"Yeah." Khalil says cutting her off, she didn't want this woman to say his name. She stops speaking, "That means you're not one of Song's men, since you were his main target." She lets out a sigh in relief. Khalil eyebrows raises, "His main target, how long has he been planning to destroy me?" Khalil finally questions the woman.

She shakes her head, "I'm not allowed to tell you these things, I shouldn't have let that slip out."  Trina already knew the consequences she were facing if she crawled like a rat and squealed like one. Death by a mouse trap, as Song puts it.

Deshawn slams his fist on the desk tired of listening to this bitch talk about nothing interesting. "Nah bitch you going to talk, yo ass don't feel no sympathy for the things you caused, the children you've hurt, or the person you've stabbed! Do you not feel any shame for the position your in a certified convict? Your charged with endangerment of a minor,  attempted murder, and assault. These are not misdemeanors there felonies, yet you still holding loyalty to a person that couldn't give to fucks if you die today." Deshawn let's her know his anger runs deep. He knew he wasn't one to judge with the shit that he's done, but he couldn't help himself seeing her sitting there scared like she's the victim in this situation pissed him off.

Khalil releases a breath he's been holding as James looks at Deshawn. His harden stare telling him to not say anything else.

Trina balls up her fists squeezing till her knuckles turn white. She shakes her head tears filling her eyes, "There's not a single day that doesn't go by where I don't sit in my small cell thinking about what I've done."   James pulls a handkerchief out of the pokey of his jacket sliding it on the table as the three watches the woman wipe her tears.