Khalil and Deshawn could care less about them, but James on the other hand more sincere and eager to listen tries to hear her out.

As a lawyer himself, James had been a defense attorney for some of the worst criminals.  With those types of people as a defense attorney he had to be unbiased, emotion goes out the windows, and the opinions don't matter to a judge only facts, and evidence. Most of  time with most of the criminals that he defended  he felt as though they should be prosecuted, locked away, and the key destroyed.

However with this woman judging by the way she acted, as though she was scared she might say the wrong thing, like a gun was pointed at her head threatening her not to. It was clear to him she wanted to say something, but she wouldn't  unless he made her feel as though she could trust him.

"I'm sure you do have your regrets, it's only in human nature to feel so after committing such acts, but I cannot help you unless you help me," James tells her softly as Khalil side eyes him confused. Deshawn staring at the woman, though quiet he to was confused no one mention anything about helping this woman.

Trina's eyes widen staring at the man before her. His face was blank, she couldn't even tell what he was thinking, but for some reason she felt at ease.  James watches her shoulders relax,   her fist are no longer balled up as a rush of color comes back to the white knuckles. 

Khalil suddenly realizes what's going on a small smile appearing behind the finger he'd place on his lips. 

"H-help m-me?" Trina questions her eyes that were red from crying still stared at James then back towards Khalil who smiles softly uncovering his mouth telling her, "Yeah we wished to help you, we believe you're not a bad person you just might've been involved with the worst of people." 

Deshawn brown eyes widen he shakes his head, an old tactical manipulative skill. Really? He questions himself wondering why he wanted to come with these guys again? No way was a simple act of kindness was going to crack this cold hearted woman.  Only brute force, so wh-

"Song Zing, the name was so strange to me for years ago, I was a single mother," Deshawn eyes widen hearing her start to crack as she pauses her breath shaky as if she's about to say somethings traumatic to her .  "Well I wasn't single, I had a man that I was madly in love with. The father of my child, an African American man, at the time all I wanted was for him to get out of  them streets and better himself, for our child, you know?" Trina tells them thinking back to the man whom she loved, and her son whom she loves.

The three man listen two are not as inverse but every now and then their ears perk up.

" My man, had made up his mind after I threaten to leave him, a couple of times. He had gotten off the streets, got a job, and was working hard to provide a better life for me and our son." Trina smiles sadly wiping some more tears that had slipped out

Her voice trembles as she tells them next, "However one day my lover was shot and killed walking home from work, by some men who I didn't know at the time were Song's men. Turns out he owed money to Song at least that's what Song had told me when he kicked down my door, and threaten to kill me and my son, unless I helped him collect money from the Cain's," She tells them sealing her lips as she was finished telling her story, though she didn't do it for sympathy. She hoped that the men would understand why she did what she did.

All four of them sat in silence, the three men felt sympathy for the woman. Deshawn raises his head, "Where's your son now? Why didn't you go to the cops?"  He speaks for the group asking her this even James was quiet as he waited for her to respond. Trina shakes her head a frown forming on her face, "The cops? I tried too believe me I tried everything, but Song has eyes everywhere , as for my son they took him somewhere, telling me I'll see him after I've done my job. However I've failed and now he probably is dead at this moment, somewhere alone buried in a forest. You never know what someone like Song is capable of doing."