Cheol's POV
I enter our room, after having my first date with Eunchae. Changho was still studying.

"So, how was it?" Changho asked.

"It was great," I said.

"You know.." Changho said. "You should try get yourself back into school. You were doing amazing."

"School days are over for me." I said.

There was a brief silence between us.

"Changho-ah," I said.

"Hm?" He said, turning around from his chair.

"Is there anybody still bothering you at school?" I asked.

"No, there's nobody like that." He answered. "I'm at the top of the school."

I pull out a bottle of soju from my backpack and 2 cups.

"Hey, you're always doing so good, why don't we have a small celebration?" I said.

"Sure, that wouldn't hurt." He said.

"Here's to your good grades and hopeful future," I say and we clink paper cups.

"Hey, this actually doesn't taste bad!" Changho said. "Wanna have another?"

Soon after, we were both laying on the floor, giggling and laughing to the ceiling with an empty bottle of alcohol next to us.

I don't know how long we were on the floor for, but our Mother walked in.

"You naughty pair of children!" She gasped, tidying the paper cups and bottles. "Not a single word about this to your father, okay?"

"Yes, omma," we say at the same time.

I start to feel tears form.

I'm woken by Eunchae sat on top of me, tapping me on the face.

"Hey! You okay?" She said. "You mumble a lot in your sleep.. I miss Changho a lot too."

"I'm.. I'm okay." I say, sitting up, with Eunchae's face ending up only a few centimetres away from mine.

We both froze for a moment, staring at each other in the eyes and thinking about the position we were in.

I broke the tension, loosening from her legs and getting up to go to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

While I was brushing, I felt Eunchae hug me from behind.

"Hey, I've got a text from your friend Minji, she says we should all meet at a cafe to get along and talk about how we should get rid of Jungwon," She said.

"Tell her we'll be there." I said.

I was switching clothes when Eunchae walked in and started casually getting changed with me.

"What are you doing?" I thought to myself.

When we got ready, we headed out to the cafe.

We arrived there and I saw Danielle and Haerin holding hands and hugging, like I expected.

"Cheol and Hanni? What an unexpected couple." Chaewon said.

"What? I'm Eunchae!" She said.

"You two look the same, that's all." Y/n laughed.

"What are we all getting?" Minji said.

"Coffee for me and an Iced Tea for Cheol," Eunchae said.

I was surprised she still remembered what I liked.

"Cheolie can make decisions on his own." Haerin said quietly.

"Kang Haerin, let's not talk any nonsense here." Minji scolded.

We sat down at a table. I don't think Haerin remembered anything from last night when I snuck in.

She just stuck next to Danielle the whole time.

It took me by surprise when the two kissed again. I sipped my tea in silence.

"Okayy," Hanni said. "Eunchae, how long have you known Cheol?"

"Hmm.. I think we met when we were 6?" Eunchae answered.

"Is there any particular order Jungwon's fighters rank in?" Y/n asked.

"Yes, Jungwon has 3 main fighters, and an extra two just in case," Eunchae said. "Me, Taehyun and Yunjin. The extra two are usually Hyunjin, from your school, but he's out. So Lee Hyein took his place, and also Kazuha.

"Huh, wouldn't it be quite easy if there's only that many?" Y/n said.

"No.. Kang Taehyun on his own is about 15 students worth." Eunchae said. "Imagine Jungwon."

I took another sip of tea, and I felt Eunchae's hand find it's way to mine.

Eunchae then pulled me close.

"What are you doing?" I whispered.

"Cmon, look, those two are already doing their thing, can't we just be back together?" Eunchae said. "Like old times."

Eunchae then pushed in for a kiss. It was different to Haerin's. I'd completely forgotten what it was like to kiss Eunchae. It was warm, and heart-softening.

I kissed back, and we both pulled back.

Eunchae was real happy. It was like she'd been waiting for this.

I looked to see Haerin staring at us both, as if her heart had dropped out of her chest.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.