Apology:

Guess what?

Turns out my holidays started today and I only found out a week ago and I just-

Anyways. Point is: I'm going back- there today.

I think I go to The Burrow later but I have to see my- father.

Mattheo and I get onto the train with the rest of our friends, taking a compartment near the back.

I'm so tired..

I sit next to the window, Mattheo on my right, Pansy across me.

"Shut up bitches." I state "I'm sleeping."

And I doze off..

I'm woken up by a soft kiss to my nose as my eyes flutter awake to see Mattheo kneeling in front of me "Morning sweetheart." He says planting a kiss on my forehead "We're here." He presses his lips onto my temple before standing up and holding my hand as we leave.

"Mattheo?" I ask and he hums in reply "I'm scared."

"Of?"

"My father- well, I'm scared of what he'll say.." I voice out

"I'm sure it'll be fine, don't worry." He says pulling me in for a hug, his hand wrapping around me tightly "6th year next though!" He says cupping my cheeks as warmth spreads through them "My little girl is growing up so fast." He says making me blush harder, waving his hands off as he chuckles. He lifts my chin up and presses a kiss to my lips.

We pull apart when we hear someone clearing their throat.

I jump when I see my father standing in front of us and my hand goes to pull out of Mattheo's hand but Mattheo simply pulls me closer and into his chest.

I see Sirius glare at Mattheo, breathing heavily but grits out "Let's go, Amber."

"Write to me." Mattheo whispers and I nod to him as I leave behind my father.

***

And that's how Draco got his head stuck in a pot..
Anyways, love, what's been happening? Has your father been, y'know, nice?
Hope you're ok!

Yours (Quite literally),
Mattheo

I smile as I read over it once more, bringing my finger to my ink pot, writing on another piece of parchment paper.

Dear Mattheo,

Sounds like Draco had an- enlightened break.
I'm good, Sirius hasn't talked to me much, so I'm ok.

Harry's over which was fun.
We're going to start school again tomorrow which will be.. fun..

Hope to see you soon!

Love (Quite literally),
Amber

I send it with my owl and shut the door so wind couldn't rattle my room.

"Amber! Dinner!" I heard from downstairs so I get ready to leave, throwing on a hoodie on my top so I'm warmer.

I walk downstairs to find my father, Harry, Hermione and the Weasleys at the table.

They all turn deadly silent when I walk in, instantly ceasing their chatter.

"Amber," My father begins "We- I- need to talk to you, to- apologise." I can see how much he's forcing himself to talk to me "I am- sorry, that I haven't been giving you the attention you need, I just wanted Harry to not feel missed out and I forgot about you. I forgot you needed the attention too, that you too had no parents, it's just I was trying to keep Harry happy. But it was wrong, I should have- payed attention to you too. Cared- about you- too." I see how much he hesitates and forces out his words.

"It's not ok."

"What do you mea-!?"

"I mean it wasn't ok, the way you treated me, but we can work on it." I say

"I-I would like that." My father says.

***

A/N: No idea what more to write, I just have to start the next year, I think.

Read my other books :)

Vote, comment and follow!

Tysm for reading <3

Love,
Ava! <3

P.S. I just realised disneydumbo this one's for you :) - Sorry if it's short <3