Life:

"Breaking news, Sirius Black, age 33, brown hair, brown eyes and a convict sent to Azkaban for murder of 12 muggles, Peter Pettigrew and spying for You - Know - Who has now escaped. Anyine who seems they have any information on the topic is urged to call the ministry now."

I zoned out. Then the headlines of the breaking news came out, my dad is now the first person who has ever escaped Azkaban. I was scared, not for the fact that people will look at me differently, not for the fact that my dad has supposedly murdered 13 people or whatever but more so what he would say if he found me in Slytherin and friends with the enemy's son.

Not to mention my feelings for him.

As time ticked on, I started to wonder, would he come back to our house?

Does he remember me?

What would happen next?

Hogwarts started tomorrow, what would I do for today? I packed all my things already, I will go for a walk, yeah, a walk, with fresh air and some space to think out of these four walls.

I got my Nike shoes on and opened the front door.

The cool late summer breeze hit my face, the Autumn cold bitting me slightly. I took in a long breath, closing my eyes as I imagined Hogwarts. I took slow steps out onto the front yard and saw the bustling cars, not many but not a few either. People walked around the street, these people all have problems of some sort, they are just blind to the other problems that people around them may face. then, there are those people who don't have any problems in their life, their careers and stable, their families healthy, them not poor, not having abusive parents or ones that are on the run, they may not even be witches and wizards. But each and everyone, each and every person in this world is unique in their own way, the only way being good, every single person in the world is special, each having their own talents and interests. Each living their own lives, trying to or living up to their dreams, enjoying and suffering through life.

Life.

That's the word..

Life.

A/N: Hi, sorry, I needed to introduce the Sirius situation.. short chapter, longer will come soon, if not, more short chapters!