Acceptance Letter:

⚠️ TW: Blood and suicide mentions. ⚠️ 

But it was you! You killed her! You killed Marlene. And I will never forgive you for that!

"Please! I promise, I wouldn't kill the love of my life! I told you, she gave her life up. Please.."

The body collapsed onto the cold, hard stone floor. The ministry officials rushed in and grabbed him. I stood, frozen in fear and hatred as my father was dragged away..

"The roof creaked, fire stared to spread. My head pounded, yet here I was, my mother lying on the ground with blood still seeping through her stomach, my father going to Azkaban, accused of killing 3 innocent live, Lily, James and Marlene, his own wife.

Boom! The celling collapsed in front of me, making me cry in fright..

"MISSTRESS BLACK!" Kreacher finally shook me awake "Happy birthday Miss!"

"I have told you, kreacher, stop calling me that! I have a name, alright? I don't mind you using it! Also, thank you for the presents."

I saw 3 small packages lying on the edge of my bed.

I smiled as I picked up the one from Kreacher. I opened it to find a necklace. It looked old but also had a shine to it. The silver shined in the shallow sunlight sand illuminated the wolf, it was beautiful. 

Next I opened Pixie's present

Next I opened Pixie's present. Pixie was my other elf. She just got me a little better.

I opened her present, a ring, of a snake. Wolves, owls and snakes are my favourite animals.

 Wolves, owls and snakes are my favourite animals

I put both present on, by now, Kreacher had left.

Then I noticed the third package, but it was an envelope.