Dreams:

A/N: UHM TW: SMUT (ISH)- BROO THIS WAS SO AWKWARD TO WRITE, I SEE WHAT OTHER AUTHORS MEAN-

***

I look at him as he glances at my lips, trying desperately not to let the eye contact go.

"Can-" He hesitates "Can I kiss you?" He ask as his eyes glance to my lips once more, making me smile.

I lean in closer, trying to convey that I too wanted him.

I wanted him so badly.

He suddenly snaps before crashing his lips onto mine, our lips moulding perfectly. He nibbles gently on my bottom lip, asking for me to open my mouth, but when I don't he bites it harder, making me gasp and giving his an opportunity to slip his tongue inside.

As our tongues meet I feel him explore my mouth making me moan slightly.

His hand slips to my waist and travels up to my breast, the other down.

I moan out his name in a whisper as Mattheo gently pulls me onto his lap.

I wake up sweating as I feel a pool down there.

What the hell?!

Did I actually dream about Mattheo-

Damn.

I can probably never look at him the same- oh my god.

I run a hand through my hair as my breathing and heartbeat slows down.

Suddenly the door opens making my head snap to it.

Mattheo walks in, headphones plugged in but pulls them out when he sees me.

"Oh!" He says a smile playing on his lips "Good morning sleepy head." He says

"Morning." I say thinking about the dream again.

I sigh as my mind strays.

No. Snap out of it.

"I broke up with my girlfriend- well- ex now." He says

"Oh?" I say, happy but trying to conceal it "Why?"

"I-" He hesitates "I'm in love with someone else."

This makes my heart squeeze in pain "Who?"

"Uhm-" He swallows "You'll find out soon enough." He replies as his eyes glance to my lips.

What? 

"Oh c'mon." I say "Tell me! Please! I'll help you get her!" I say, now curious to find out who it was. Ha, more like kill her though.

"Her favourite colour is green. She loves wolves." He says, thinking "She's REALLY pretty, but no one likes her father. And when I say no one." He whispers to himself "I don't think she likes me, but she does have- certain dreams about someone." He smirks

"Who's she?" I ask, slightly perplexed.

He deadpans at me "Don't- don't tell me you don't know-?"

"Uhm- should I?" I ask him

"Goddamn." He whispers "Don't worry about it." He replies, leaving me confused.

I brush it off and get ready to leave.

I'm so not pretty..

"Yeah, you're right." Mattheo says, making me snap my head to him "You're not pretty." Oh that bitc- He was reading my mind! "You're beautiful." He whispers as he gets up and walks over to me, his head tilted.

"I know what you dreamed about last night.." He whispers as a smirk plays on his lips "I know the dirty things that go on in your mind.. about me.. all the time.. I know you think about things.. things you should be thinking about.." He says making me suck my breath in, he knew "But what if I wanted that too?" His voice was now barely over an audible state.

That one line was enough for me to go topsy-turney, my mind turning blank and my head spinning slightly. Fuck butterflies, I feel a whole zoo as his face comes closer to mine.

My eyes go to his lips and his arms slowly snake around my waist, wrapping around me while also pushing me back so my back hit the wall.

"The girl I love.." Mattheo says, his voice still just audible "That girl.. Is-"

***

A/N: BHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH! I'm only going to reveal who it is in the next chapter! Well, not really, ya'll already know, just, Amber's reaction is going to be revealed.

How do you feel about the cliff hanger? Also, I may do SMUT in the next chapter, but if not, VERY soon (chapter wise, update wise, it might take a year *shrugs*)

Hope ya'll are good! Sorry I haven't updated in a while..!

Ok, vote, comment and follow!

Love,

Ava!