Morning:

I woke up to light breathing next to me. Someone was holding my hand as they slept, they were fast asleep.

My breathing steadied as my eyes shifted back to reality. Mattheo.

He stayed. I felt this feeling in me that gave be slight butterflies, what was it?

Just then he started to wake up "Morning." I whispered then coughed a little while trying to get up.

"No! Don't get up." he rubbed his eye with one hand while gently pushing me back to a sleeping position.

Then the hospital wing's doors open as my father strolls in with Dumbledore.

"Ah! You're awake Amber, could you tell us what happened now?" Dumbledore spots me

A: "I-I was.. I got Remus back.. then.. he tried to fight me.. I was ok.. until.. until.. I blacked out after.. pushing him in.. into the.. room. I got- I got up in the same position.. bleeding.. I-I-I w-went to S-Slytherin C-Common ro-"

"WHY WERE YOU THERE?!" Sirius roared at me making me flinch.

D: "Calm down, Sirius. Amber, please, continue." He disregarded my father

A: "I went in.. fell.. then.. Mattheo.. came.. he.. took.. me to.. the sofa.. I.. I sta-"

S: "Oh my god! SPEAK FASTER CHILD!" Once again I flinched, at this Mattheo grabbed onto my hand.

A: "I stayed.. until M-Madam Pomfrey came." I closed my eyes, stopping the tears from coming.

D: "Alright. I must leave now, but make sure you have food, Mattheo, you too. And. Don't. Get. Up." He looked down at me as I nodded slowly.

As soon as the door closed my father looked at me "YOU! YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO THIS FAMILY! GOING TO SLYTHERIN! I WON'T BE SHOCKED IF YOU END UP A DEATH EATER. AND! WHO'S THIS?! A DEATH EATER'S CHILD?!"

M: "No, sir. I'm the 'Dark Lord's' son." His voice confident, showing no evidence of how he was crying yesterday.

Sirius's face morphed into horror "GET AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER! YOU'LL KILL HER!"

M: "For your information, I saved her from dying yesterday."

S: "LEAVE!"

M: "No."

All I could do is look back and forth between them.

S: "You wait." He looked at me with disgust "I'll make sure you learn your lesson. And if you don't come back for the holidays? Haha! Looks like its worse!" Now my father looked like a proper mad man..

He turned on his heel, fuming as he stalked out.

M: "You can always stay at my house..?"

I shook my head, I knew if I didn't go, my dad would make it ten times worse.

A/N: Another chapter, I feel like I should make this book 'Mature'.. should I?

Vote, comment, follow and read my other books! That's all, bye!

Oh! And how was this chapter (if there are any trigger warnings you want me to add, please tell me ASAP) because I would love ideas and feedback!