Date:

A/N: TW - SMUT (Like actual smut ✌️💀)

I couldn't do anything the whole day.

My mind kept straying to Mattheo, he told me he loved me..

And what did he mean he would continue when he got back?

Where was he going?

And that kiss.

So magical.. I can still feel his lips on mine..

I couldn't concentrate as I sat on the table for lunch.

There's only one period left so I walk whisper over to Pansy "Hey, I'm going to skip last period, tell Sprout I felt sick." I ask her to which she says "Ok, have fun." She winks as I leave.

I quickly shift into my animagus form and speed into the forbidden forest.

As the familiar scent of pinewood and moss fills my nose, the wind blowing around me pushes all thoughts from my mind. I love how I feel.

I run deeper and eventually make it to the the small pond that was surrounded with trees.

"Hi, mum." I say as I stare into the water "Guess what happened today? Mattheo said he loves me.. again, I bet you'd love him, he's so sweet to me."

I keep talking, venting out my secrets until I glance at the time.. 3:12?!

School finished 12 minutes ago and I should get back since it'll take me another 10 minutes to reach my dorm.

Eventually, I make it back and I feel the nerves kicking in.. what did Mattheo mean when he said he would continue 'this' when he got back?

And what do I say when I see him?

I open the door after releasing a breath only for someone to grab my wrist and push me against the door.

"Where were you?" They ask me softly "Its been 24 minutes since school finished and you got back now."

"I-I skipped last period.." I say looking up and meeting his eyes "I was at the forest and lost track of time." I whisper, feeling the intense tension between us.

"Ahh.." Mattheo says as his face inches closer to mine "My little good girl's been bad.. naughty naughty.."

"N-no." I sutter to which he pouts slightly

"I think you're lying.." He says as one hand slides down as tilts my head up before cups my cheek "But first, I take you on a date.." He smiles and pulls away completely, leaving me flustered and confused.

"You-you're not going to-?" I stop myself

"Kiss you?" He asks "No, I don't particularly want to.." He says trying to hide a smile, making me scrunch my face up.

He was doing this on purpose. 

I walk forward and pull him down by the collar, connecting our lips but pulling away just as he swipes my bottom lips with his tongue.

"Hey!" He whines "Not fair!"

"You bought this onto yourself, I'm afraid." I sigh dramatically "Now, I'm going to change for the date." I say making him smile again.

I get changed into this: