Dinosaur:

I went down for breakfast.

Everyone was there.

"Ah!" My dad shouted as I entered, could he remember? "Amber! You're here! I need to make an announcement everyone. Today, the 30th of January is a very special day for someone, someone very important to me, it is their birthday today and I wish to recognise it!"

He-he actually remembers?

"Today is the birthday of one of our most favourite people, do you know who Harry?" My father asked Harry, as if he would know!

As Harry shook his head Sirius said "That's alright, I didn't expect you to know either. Today is the birthday of LILY POTTER! Happy Birthday to my dearest friend who shouldn't have died. A toast." My father lifted his glass of orange juice.

Everyone but me lifted their cups.

"C'mon Amber, lift your cup, not the time for drama." My father says through gritted teeth.

"Y-you don't remember?" I said quietly as my voice cracks.

"Remember what?" He says exasperated.

"Of course you don't remember, and I can't believe that I expected you to, that's what breaks me." I whisper out, my eyes shining, before going to my room without breakfast.

I shut the door behind me, sinking to my knees as tears scape my tired eyes. I sob. Quietly but hard. I can't keep it in. My own father missed out on my life yet decided to say its better to spend time with only Harry Freaking Potter! Its unfair. My life is unfair. Always has been, always will be.

Just not fair.

***

"Amber, dear, please come down for dinner! We'll talk this through then! Sweetheart, I'm sure Lupin would be glad to see you." Mrs Weasley asked me for the millionth time.

"Alright." I mumbled through the door, how could I say no? Not to Mrs Weasley. She's too kind.

I walk into my bathroom after getting out from under my sheets which has been my dwelling for the whole day since breakfast. I look at my reflection- oh god. I looked sick almost.

I wash my face and fix myself up before going down again.

"AMBER! My 14 year old niece! How does it feel?" Lupin envelopes me into a warm hug as I enter the dinning hall. I smile at this gesture and look at my father who's face has fallen slightly.

"14 year old?" He laughed slightly "She's not 14 yet." He shook his head.

"W-what do you mean, Sirius?" Lupin asked as concern shadowed his face "Of course she's 14, good lord! It her birthday today!"

"H-Her birthday?" Mrs Weasley whispered "Sirius." He voice became so menacing I didn't think it were possible for her "Did. You. Forget. Your. Own. Daughter's. BIRTHDAY?!" She was now as red as her hair, she was scary.

"A-Of course not- she- I- Look, it doesn't matter. Its not like she cares." He said, lost of words.

"I don't care?" I said stopping and fixing my face onto him "I DON'T CARE?! OH! SO IT WASN'T ME WHO CRIED AND SAT IN THEIR ROOM SINCE BREAKFAST? NOT ME WHO WISHED HER OWN FATHER WOULD NOT FORGET HER BIRTHDAY? NOT ME WHO WANTED HER FATHER TO CARE?!"

I shook my head before sitting down, pulling out a small toy dinosaur.

"Look, it doesn't matter. Happy Birthday, if you want it." Sirius rolled his eyes before saying "Also put that stupid plastic bag away."

"Stupid plastic bag? Oh no. Its a dinosaur. And you know what? I wish I were a dinosaur.." I said as tears filled me eyes once again.

"Why a dinosaur?" He said

"I'll let one of you figure that out." I said looking at Harry, Ron, Hermione and Sirius in the eye "Go on, figure it out."

"Oh c'mon! Just b-" My father was cut off

"Oh my god." Hermione whispered "You don't mean-? Oh my." Hermione looked sad now

"What? Hermione, what?!" Sirius looked at her now

"Sirius, dinosaurs are dead.."

A/N: Dinosaur! ROARRR!

Anyone else remember watching Peppa Pig and watching George say that all the time? Yeah.

So, rate the chapter.

Its a cliff hanger.

Opinions on Sirius?

Also, I'm going to start writing like a diary in my author notes, for future reference.

I have a crush.

But like, its my first crush..

WHAT DO I DO?!

I made him laugh a few days ago so I'm proud but weird thing, we were talking about uniforms. I said "The winter uniforms go down to like here and make us girls look like maids, ya know?" And I heard him laugh. A little only but yeah, I'M HAPPY!

Yeh, that's all really.

Vote, comment and follow me!

Share this too, also any ideas?

No- wait- I double dare ya'll to give me an idea!

If not then ya'll needa reveal your crush and why you like them.

Ok, that's all!

Love,

Ava!

(P.S. YOU BETTER DO IT!)