Hogwarts:

A/N: As I may or may not have already said, the songs are there so you can enjoy them :) 

It was FINALLY time to go.

I changed into this:

I dragged my heavy truck as it clunked down the hollow stairs and scraped against the wooden floorboards

This time, I'm apparating with Pixie.

She took my hand as apparated us in front of the platform, bade me goodbye and left, making sure no one saw her. Muggles especially.

I walked through the barrier as Pixie had told me too and found myself on the other side where a gleaming scarlet engine stood waiting for the students.

I look around for anyone I know, even Harry.. no one.

The whistle blew, 5 minutes until departure.

I quickly pulled my trunk onto the train and got on myself. I dragged it behind me as I looked for an empty compartment, soon I found one at the end of the train.

I put my truck above my head and plugged in my headphones. I turned on 'Lost Boy' and started humming to it.

The train soon started to move, I was so engrossed in humming I didn't realise when the compartment door opened!

"Can we sit here?" A voice that was familiar said, I nodded looking out of the window.

I looked over to see Mattheo.. oops. I just almost ignored my friend..

I also was Pansy and Draco, with 2 other boys.

"Lorenzo Berkshire, call me Enzo though." One of them stuck their hands out, I shook it

"Blaise Zabini" The other said. I nodded in acknowledgement. These must be the guys Draco was talking about.

Soon everyone was deep in conversation, but me. I was staring out of the window, it looked so pretty out there, I just couldn't stop looking.

"Amber?" I heard Mattheo whisper

I looked around and hummed a 'mhm'

"Do you want to join our game?" He asked

"Sure." I whispered back

Pansy: "Ok, so we're playing a game where we get to ask questions! I know.. fun. Don't judge, it was Draco's idea."

I lightly giggled then said "Sure, who's first?"

Enzo: "Me. Amber, who's the BEST looking here, but you?"

Amber: "EASY!"

I paused then looked at everyone slowly. They all. looked shocked.

Amber: "Pansy." I grinned

Mattheo rolled his eyes then nudged me, I nudge him back.

Enzo: "C'mon? Pansy? I mean, you would go out with her?"