Love:

"RIDDLE!?" A voice from out the door cuts Mattheo off "OPEN THE DOOR!"

"Fuck.." He whispers as he glances at the door before looking down at me, biting his top lip in exasperation.

He pulls his arms off me and goes over to the door, leaving me to feel alone, cold and flustered.

Could it be me?

Could I be the girl?

He just-

No, it wasn't- was it?

I smiled at the thought.. he could be mine, I wouldn't feel selfish to want him when he doesn't want me.. I wouldn't have to bear things alone..

"What the fuck do you want, Malfoy?!" I hear Mattheo say.

"Its the-" He says but is cut off by him.

The what?

"Shut it!" He whisper yells "Not now, not here."

What?

"I already know, do you think I can't feel it?" He asks Malfoy

Can't feel what?

"So are you gonna-?" Draco's cut off again

"What do you think?!" He says

"Can you-"

"Yes." He sighs "I'll come with you. Just give me 2 minutes to sort something out."

"Thanks.." I hear Draco, which shocks me, he barely ever had manner..

I see Mattheo nod before shutting the door and locking it.

By now I'd reached the bed again and was sitting down while watching Mattheo carefully.

He lets out a breathe before turning to look at me.

"I'm sorry." He says "He's- worried." He hesitates

"About what?" I ask him

"Things.. you'll find out soon enough." He says

"You always say that." I say "Please, tell me." I whisper

"Don't worry about it." He says "You'll be safer that way.. I don't want to loose you.." He says softly, tears glazing his eyes.

"Why?" I ask

"What- what do you mean?" He asks me

"Why are you scared to loose me?" I clarify

"Because- it'll hurt.. a lot.. I'd kill myself if anything happened to you.." He says "I'd never forgive myself.." He looks up and meets my eyes before crouching down in front of the bed, looking up to me with and emotion I couldn't decipher.

"Amber.." He whispers

"Mattheo?" I return

"Fuck." He runs a hand through his hair, it bouncing back onto his forehead "Fuck, say that again." He almost begs

"Mattheo.." I whisper.

He lets out a shaky breath "I don't know how to- how have you not- fuck this.. Amber," He says "The girl I love.." He lets out a shaky breath while closing his eyes before opening his eyes and looking into mine and says "Is you."

That was enough to make my hold my breath, my eyes widening slightly.

He could be mine.

All mine.

And no one could stop me.

I could be with him, the only person who makes me feel whole..

"Amber?" He says, looking worried "You're scaring me.. speak. Please." He begs as he searches my eyes.

I don't answer but lean in, crashing our lips together.

How long I've been waiting, how many tears I've shed..

He pulls away though, making me frown and him laugh lightly "Don't give me that look. I just have to know, does that mean-"

"I love you too, Mattheo." I say making him smile. He had such a pretty smile..

He got up and sat next to me on the bed before one of his hands went to cup my cheek, the other to my waist as he dipped down to kiss me again.

Our lips connected, driving me nuts on the feeling. Sparks were shooting through me as I closed my eyes. My arms snaked around his neck as he pulled me closer.

He licks my bottom lip, asking me to open it, when I do, his tongue meets mine as he pulls me closer.

Closer than I though possible.

Slowly, the hand resting on my waist slides down to my thigh as he brings my legs over his lap, leaving me to sit on him.

He hesitantly pulls away "Fuck.. I would love to continue, but I have to go, and if I don't stop here, I'll have to take a cold shower before I go.." He says as I get off him, lightly laughing at what he says "But, love, we'll finish this later." He winks, getting up before he dips down and pecks my lips.

"I love you.." He starts

"I love you too.." I finish

***

A/N: Sooooo sorry I didn't do smut.. next chapter, I promise.

Like, I'll try..

Hope ya'll are good! Hope you like this!

Vote, comment and follow me! (My writing has probably improved which I am quite proud of).

Love,
Ava!