visits and memories

Reaching for the closed box of his desire, Murasakibara blinked the moment the miko's hand grabbed his wrist and pushed the box of mochi behind her back. Her eyes stuck to his, not feeling an ounce of intimidation from his own gaze and if he thought he could use his tall frame to scare her, then he wasted his time. The purple haired male's eyes tightened as he felt her firm grip on his wrist.

"Eh~ chibi-chin is strong," he slowly retreated his wrist from her grasp, a bit surprised that the girl was not giving him what he wanted.

"I never said I was weak," she glared back, composing her pose before he could reach around her to grab her sweets. Although she knew she was acting childish herself and could easily give the mochi up, she was not a push over. Especially to people who thought that using their height was a way of getting what they wanted. Exhaling with closed eyes, the miko slowly placed the mochi box into her bag. "Look, I am kind of in a hurry to see a game, so if you could excuse me-"

"I want those mochi."

Kagome's eyebrow twitched once more, seeing he had put not attention to what she had said. Seeing that her words were going to do her no good, she moved to the side, only to find herself staring at the tall male once more. She stepped to her left and once again he was present. What the heck was his problem? All for some mochi? Seriously?! The miko's eyes rose once more to meet his purple orbs. "Could you please let me through?"

The male pointed down to the bag in her hands, seeing the object of his attention. "Those are sweet. I want the rest."

The miko looked down to his other hand, seeing the white plastic bag filled of other snacks. Was he always holding that? She quickly pointed downwards towards the bag of sweets. "Oi! You already have food! Why do you want my mochi?!" This guy seriously needed to move out of her way before the game started! If anything, it could have already begun and she was missing it!

"…because," he replied, coming to extend his arm out to grab the bag from her hands.

In quick reflex, Kagome took a step to the right and made her way past the tall male. He blinked, a bit of shock in his eyes the moment the girl had out stepped him. Even he should have caught that quick reflex from her. Turning his head over his shoulder, he saw her beginning to walk away from him along with the sweets he wanted as she mumbled under her breath about him being a selfish giant.

"Chibi-chin doesn't share?" he took out a bag of potato chips from his plastic bag, opening them with ease right after. "Well, I don't share neither, chibi-chin. I want those mochi."

"Oh, crap! We are late!" shouted Furihata, making his way through the crowd. Looking over his shoulder, he could not help but be surprised by the amount of food Kagami was still eating after Kagome's lunch. Even after they had left Kagome back to clean up, the tiger saw the food stands and stated he wanted more. "It is all because Kagami said he was hungry again!"

Looking ahead, Fukuda tried looking over the crowd around the court as Kuroko and Kiyoshi ran beside him. "I bet Seiho has already won!" Even with the games starting, lines were long and they were sure they had taken over fifteen minutes just to wait on Kagami's food! Not only that, but finding the court was another problem. There were three spread out for the tournament!

The boys quickly stopped in their steps at the sight before them as they had finally found the court they had been searching for. Not only was Seiho frozen, but even Tsugawa was down on his knees with wide eyes. What…was going on? Kuroko's eyes slowly searched from the scoreboard and was surprised to see the score fifty-two to thirty-two. They knew the tournament games were only two quarters compared to official games, but the game was…over.

"No way…," whispered Furihata. "They beat Seiho so easily…"

Kagami's view was caught by the familiar black haired male as his back was facing him. He did not need to see his face to know his frame. That stance and presence was too familiar for him to forget. The tiger's lips parted slightly as he tried to connect his words. "W-What…?"