reunion and strength

The team was at a loss for words. Almost as if their whole vocabulary escaped their minds and broken through the windows. Kagome!? His…woman!?

The female coach was the first to come back to reality, realizing that standing frozen would only confuse them further. Taking a step forward, she caught the older male's attention: "Ah…c-chotto matte…your woman? Kagome-chan?"

He nodded with a confident grin: "Yeah. Higurashi Kagome is my woman!"

"Wait…nani!?" exclaimed Hyuga. "Kagome-chan never mentioned in having a boyfriend!"

Koganei blinked, coming to lean towards Mitobe: "…I have never heard of a man call another female his…woman. Is that allowed?"

Mitobe simply shrugged, curious himself on how Kagome had kept a relationship a secret this long.

Raising a brow, Kagami could not help but feel his eyes narrow at the black haired male in front of them. He just claimed their manager as his woman? What this real or was he playing a joke? Besides…was he not older than them!?

"Ano…Koga-san?"

The wolf demon blinked before coming to turn his head to the left and noticing the phantom player staring at him with curiosity. Koga jumped slightly, having not expected to experience his lack of presence so soon. Releasing a light laugh, the older male scratched the back of his head: "ha…I guess what they say about you is true. I barely even sensed you." Koga's eyes glided to the side with a sheepish grin: 'And that is saying a lot when I am a demon…are my senses getting rusty?'

"Are you Kagome-chan's boyfriend?"

Hearing the question, Koga couldn't help but like the word and chuckled under his breath. "Ho-ho…"

The team waited for his answer.

"I wish."

"Eh…?" the team blinked in unison, leaving Kuroko to tilt his head to the side. What did he mean…he wished?

"Well, to explain-," Koga stopped in his sentence as he heard light footsteps coming inside, making him look over his shoulder. His eyes sparkled at the sight of the woman he was searching for, completely dismissing the gapping mouths of the males behind him – excluding Kuroko and Kagami who stood in confusion and a bit of tension at seeing this famous professional trainer claiming the miko.

But hopefully, their manager could explain a better story than he could.

"I am glad it fit perfectly," Kagome's eyes lowered onto her arms as she carried Nigou in his new mini jersey. "Kawaii!" Something about dogs always opened up the sweet side of her, but she could only guess it was her long miss of Inuyasha and the Feudal Era.

"Well, let's go show you off, Nigou," with a small smile, she heard Nigou's light bark before setting him down on the floor and watched him run inside the gym doors. Kagome stopped in her tracks and sighed: 'I just hope practice isn't awkward today is Kagami-kun decides to show up.'

The miko shook her head: 'No. Think positive! You can't be all down for the team! More than anything, they need to be pushed to improve.' Making her way forward, Kagome turned the corner and into the entrance of the gym, only to see Nigou sitting still with his tail unmoved. She blinked: 'Nigou?' The miko took a few steps towards the mascot: "Nigou? What's wrong-?"

"Ah! Kagome!"

Hearing her name, Kagome's eyes rose to the owner of the voice only to let shock fill her inside as she noticed the confusing stares of Seirin on her and the male heading her way with open arms. What was this familiar aura? She blinked before fully taking in his features of his high black ponytail and those eyes she could never forget.