kidnap

Should there be "free" chapters where Kagome goes "out" with some of the basketball members whether it be a date or just seeing them randomly in the city? You decide. Just so that the story isn't fully focused on basketball and relationships between Kagome and the basketball guys do deepen? What do you think? Review me your thoughts.

Well, hope you enjoy this!

Chapter 06: Fair Kidnapping

"Ugh…I think I ate too much…," the team walked out of the restaurant, watching as Kagami held his increased sized stomach.

"You really are a monster," Hyuga shook his head, coming from behind after closing the door. "But you did save us from that dilemma."

The phantom player looked around, already feeling the empty presence of a female. He blinked away while turning his head to the other side, seeing the person was not there. Blinking, his ears caught the voice of his coach.

"All right! Is everyone here? Let us head home!" she smiled, placing her hands on her hips.

Kuroko resumed his search with his head turning: "Where is Kagome-chan?"

The team jumped as Kagami and Hyuga looked behind them and seeing the innocent eyes on the phantom player. They had thought he was at the front! Kagami quickly composed himself: "The girl is probably behind you. She is petite."

The team looked behind and noticed the empty presence. Hyuga scratched the back of his head: "Huh? Where on earth did she go?"

Riko sighed: "Mah…she is learning Kuroko-kun tricks!"

Kagami shared a glance with the ghostly haired male beside him: "Do you know where she could have gone?"

"She said she needed some fresh air," he replied.

The tiger nodded and looked over to the team: "We will go search for her! It shouldn't take too long!"

The first year duo quickly walked off, leaving the Seirin team in confusion. Shinji blinked: "Hm, they really are starting to warm up to her, huh?"

"Seems like it," grinned Riko. "Our new manager might make basketball even more interesting this year."

The miko blinked silently as she walked beside the blonde. She wasn't sure what led her to follow the stranger. Yes, he was a stranger to her, but she didn't sense anything bad from him and if Kuroko trusted him as a friend…then she would trust Kuroko on his thoughts. But the moment she had laid eyes on the blonde standing outside the restaurant, was one she had never dreamed of.

Had he followed them there? From the corner of her eyes, she took in his features. He literally was the meaning of perfection in a guy…at least in looks from what she could see. Personality was something she was far from knowing.

What really caught her off guard was his question in having a talk. Not with Kuroko. Not even with Kagami…but her. She was curious though and she blamed her curiosity into agreeing for his little talk. What she didn't expect was for him to include her in a walk and talk session down the street not too far from the restaurant.

'The team will probably be wondering where I am now…ugh…,' the miko sighed silently under her breath. 'How do I explain I met with one of the Generation of Miracles…? They will flip!'

"You really look kawaii when you are in deep thought."

Blinking out of her talking mind, the miko's eyes rose to see Kise's own golden orbs on her person. A slight blush tinted over her cheeks as his smile appeared on his lips.

"What are you thinking about?" he questioned, lifting an eyebrow.

"N-Nothing…," she looked away, not wanting to admit she was both worried and curious around his presence.