End and Beginning

"Death is not the End, it's a chance for a new Beginning"

This is a story of a girl and a boy who got their bad ending in their last life. Now hoping for a new beginning in their current life, a life of a new her but the same him.
.
.
.
.
.
.

In the world of Teyvat, the land is rife with danger and adventure. Here, tales of powerful beings and ancient battles are whispered in hushed tones, and legends of heroes and heroines abound.

One such hero is Xiao, the Vigilant Yaksha. Known throughout the land for his unparalleled combat skills and his unwavering dedication to protecting the people of Liyue, Xiao is a fearsome presence to behold. But beneath his stoic exterior lies a heart that has known sorrow and pain.

It is in this world that we meet our heroine, a young exorcist struggling to harness her powers. Cursed with a condition that renders her unable to sense Yin energy, she has resigned herself to a life of solitude and isolation. But everything changes when she meets Moon Carver, a wise and mysterious figure who takes her under his wing and begins to teach her the ways of the exorcist.

As she trains under Moon Carver's watchful eye, she encounters Xiao in unexpected circumstances. Drawn to his strength and courage, she finds herself inexorably drawn to him, even as danger looms on the horizon. Will they be able to face the trials ahead and emerge victorious? Only time will tell.

 Will they be able to face the trials ahead and emerge victorious? Only time will tell