The Past: Revival

♪~♪

♪~♪

Third Person's POV

"Ignacia ... p-please wake up!" Your sister said as she shook your body to wake you up, but to no avail you didn't even open your eyes nor move your body, you just kept your eyes close as your breathing are getting more and more thin.

Murata who was standing there has her eyes wide open when she saw how bloody you are, she also looked around only to find your parents also bloody on the ground.

Still in a bit shock, she slowly approached your dead parent's body to check up whether there's hope or none- but then, when she saw the scene closely, she knew there was no hope to them.

Your father was directly stab in the chest and the stab was aimed in his heart, while your mother has her own body and head split.

It was so brutal that even Murata is having a hard time to look at their dead bodies.

Murata just closed her eyes, let out a heavy sigh, as she then fastly moved into your crying sister.

She approaches her slowly and then stand behind her, watching how hard she was crying.

"Lady Murata... My sister Ignacia- she's... She's gone" your sister spoke in between her sobs.

"I was right here... I witness everything and yet I couldn't do anything to save them! I'm so... I'm so weak!" Your sister said with anger- slowly clinching her fist as she blames herself for being so weak.

The pain in her voice is visible, your sister was sobbing so hard as her eyes was now slowly turning lifeless, as if there's no meaning to her life anymore.

Just then, Murata turn her attention to your bloody body only to widened her eyes once more because of the senses she felt just now.

"There's still hope..." Murata suddenly spoke which gain the attention of your lifeless looking sister.

"Pardon?" Your sister asked, confusely looking at Murata who was staring at your so called dead body intensely.

Without any reply, Murata suddenly summoned her sword and cut herself in the palm of her hands.

Your sister was taken a back by the sudden act and hurriedly stand up and approached the god with worry.

"My lady what are you doing!?" She questioned once again as the god only hissed in pain- letting her blood drip down to the ground.