silva fallaciarum

♪~♪

♪~♪

Third Person's POV

"Valeria, if you're in my service then, just as me and my companion's request earlier, I would like you to take me to the Volcano"

Valeria looked up to you with hesitant eyes before she bow her head once again.

"I– I'm afraid that the Volcano is off limits in this moment" she spoke stuttering as you gave her a look of wonder.

"And why is that?" You questioned to which Valeria quickly replied with

"The volcano that you request in going to is soon to be erupting. Me and my people have been preparing to leave this place since yesterday due to the found signs of its erupting. So I must apologize my lady for I cannot take you there, I am in your service but I cannot risk the lives of my people in this village"

Now you know why she looks hesitant in taking you and kazuha there.

This might be also the dangerous event kazuha is sensing outside the village.

"I see... I understand... Then,  can you at least just show us the way?" You asked as Valeria looked back up again.

You both made an eye contact to which sent shivers to Valeria because of the aura she feels within you.

You're aura is showing a commanding field right now to which the people who can easily see it will feel like they have the responsibility to follow your orders.

You of course have no idea about this. Only Fenghuang can control your aura at this for she is the aura inside you.

Still hesitant, Valeria stood up and she silently walked back to her table and grab something from the drawer of her desk.

After grabbing the thing she immediately hand it over to you, and that when you realize it's a cocompass

The compass looks like any other compass, but the unique thing is material used to make this compass.

You're very sure that this compass is not an ordinary compass for it is not only heavy, but also showing a faint aura similar to the volcano.

Just then Valeria cut your thoughts off with a full on explanation of your curiosity of the compass.

"My lady, I don't know what business do you have with that volcano but I hope this compass will help you. The way towards the volcano is filled with challenges you must face, with the help of this compass you shall always find your way out of trouble. This compass is made out of magic stone from the volcano so it will surely lead you the way to your destination"

Suddenly Fenghuang appeared in your head and signed you to speak what she wants to speak.

"Valeria you have proven well that the village I left almost thousands of years ago still remains as it is today. You also have proven your loyalty to me, you deserve the name that was given to you, you truly are brave and someone who's worthy of respect. I cannot thank you enough with all of this help but I hope this new blessing will help you and your future generations of this village"