Realization

♪In the middle of the night, in my dreamsI know I'm gonna be with youSo I'll take my timeAre you ready for it?~♪

In the middle of the night, in my dreams
I know I'm gonna be with you
So I'll take my time
Are you ready for it?~♪

For a nice experience while reading the chapter please play:

...Ready for it? by: Taylor Swift

Third Person's POV

"Damn that bitch!!" You yelled in anger after failing to catch Hie An.

Hie An is the only clue to finding out more about the witch so of course you're frustrated.

You wanted to yell more and let out your frustrations when suddenly, you we're interrupted by Lumine's voice coming from behind.

"Y/N" she called out to you as you turn around at her.

When you turn around. There, she saw how much of a mess you are.

Your hair is a bit messy and there's still some blood left from the corner of your mouth.

"Gosh Y/N are you ok? What happened?" She questioned and went to approach you and scanned you in there's any injury in your body.

"I-im fine... I just got into a fight after finding out more about Xiao's condition" your answered to which made Lumine Widened her eyes.

"You found out more about Xiao's condition? So, is there any cure? What did you find out?" She questions once more.

This time you let a heavy sight and signaled her to follow you inside Xiao's room.

When you both got into the room, this time you signaled her to sit down in one of the chairs.

"It's a long tale, care to listen till the very end?" You ask as she nodded her head.

So then it happened, you went and told Lumine everything from the very start of Zhongli's tale about Fenghuang till the very moment you're fighting Hie An.

"I always knew that girl is suspicious!" She said after finding out more about Hie An.

"So... Whats you're plan now? Hie An got away before she could tell more about the witch, what are you gonna do now?" She ask in worry but you didn't let that bother you and went straight to your original plan.