The Mood Breaker

♪baby I'm perfect, baby I'm perfect for you~♪

baby I'm perfect, baby I'm perfect for you~♪

For a better experience in reading play:

Perfect by: One direction

Third Person's POV

'Xiao is kissing me!?!' You thought to yourself as the time feels like it stopped to what feels like forever when Xiao is kissing you.

It feels like the world is moving so slow because even the sunset that both you and him was watching just a few seconds ago stopped moving.

Your mind is blank, you can't think straight and all you could think about is Xiao's soft lips touching yours.

His kiss was gentle and very passionate that you can't help but feel this butterflys all over your stomach.

Suddenly Xiao's hands that was cupping your cheeks earlier slowly go down to your waist as he pulls your body in closer.

Despite being so shy right now, you decided to get bold and put your arms around his neck as you then started to move in sync with his lips kissing him back.

'It's now or never' Xiao thought as one of his hand let go of your waist and travel to the back of your head pushing it closer towards his, deepening more the kiss you both share.

You guys are basically making out and stayed like this for another minute wanting to save the moment how you two feel like you guys are the only people in the world.

When you both finally broke the kiss you both were panting heavily trying to catch your breaths.

Finally gaining back your control to your breaths, you guys went silent and was just looking at each other in the eyes when it both hit you what you guys just did.

You guy's eyes widen and you both went red after that, not only that but you guys also look away from each other and was freaking out inside.

'I forgot to hold back my feelings, again!!' Xiao thought scolding Himself for getting his feelings get the best of him again.

'AHHHHHHH!!! He kissed me! He kissed me!' You thought in complete happiness as you touch your lips.

"*ehem*" Xiao fakely clear his throat then slowly turn around to face you.

You also turn around and instantly met eyes with him, it was awkward but non of you get your eyes out of each other.

"I-ah sorry, I-i shouldn't have done that" he said stuttering shyly.