The Start of Journey

♪~♪

♪~♪

Third Person's POV

"I do not care how long this journey will take me, as long as I get my memories and powers back I'll end all of this and save Xiao"

"As planned, I intended to help you in that challenge Y/N"

You and kazuha are eating dinner while talking about your plans into your journey to Natlan right now.

You told him some more about the certain details that you learn from Fenghuang in getting your core memories.

You have the thought of telling this to kazuha because you're thinking that this dangerous challenge might lead him to give up in helping you and saving himself from trouble. But instead, he got even more determined in helping you.

You honestly can't push kazuha away from this... But, Why exactly are you pushing kazuha away I'm the first place?

Simple, you just don't want to lose him and put him into danger. He's a very precious friend of yours after all.

But seeing as to theres no hope in keeping him out of this, then you have no choice to let him accompany you.

"Kazuha... Are you really sure that want to help me in this?" You asked once more to confirm if he's having second thoughts.

Kazuha swallowed the food he was eating and then smile at you as he answer.

"If you're thinking that telling me all of this dangerous things can shake my mind into thinking in running away from this, then you're mistaken. My mind is made up Y/N, nothing can change that, not even you. The more you tell me all of this detail is the more I want to accompany you in this dangerous situation. I don't care what this journey will cause me, but as long as you're out of trouble and your days of happiness comes back again then I don't care. You're important to me and I'm sure this words is enough of an understanding that I have no plans in backing out."

His answer made your heart melt and made you a bit emotional.

Without even noticing small drops of tears pour out your eyes as you stare at kazuha and give him a smile.

"Thank you kazuha... "

kazuha was surprised by your years but instead of panicking even more, he sensed that the tears you're showing right now are a tears of joy.

Kazuha is glad that you're in a positive mood right now than earlier.

Kazuha also noticed that your tears of joy is still pouring out of your eyes. so, he puts down his chopsticks and lean in front of you just to wipe your tears.
After that he went back to his seat and started eating his food like nothing happened.