The fallen god: Mìngjué

♪~♪

~♪

Third Person's POV

"Oh her? She's The witch of the dark forest, also known and called as mingjue" she said with bitterness in her voice.

"Mingjue" you spoke her name in a more whispering manner.

A sudden deja vu hit you with just a mention of her name.

This is definitely a sign of something bad.

Who knows what that kind of feeling is, it might be confusion? Sadness? anger? Curiosity? Or perhaps...

Fear?

"T-tell me anything you know about her..." you spoke with a bit of shaky voice.

Fenghuang feels what you're feeling.

She's been there before.

"As I said, She's The witch of the dark forest, Before she became a merciless witch she was a god with a pure heart"

"So she's a fallen god?"

She nodded her head and took a sip with hear tea before speaking once again.

"She's a god that was fallen out of grace. It was said that it was because she used a forbidden magic that trigger the celestia. That ended up being the reason for them in stripping her off from her position as a god"

"Why? For what reason has she used a forbidden magic?" you asked curious to know whats the forbidden magic for.

"Why? No one knows why... Only the gods knows why the heck she did that" she responded with a bit of an unpleasant look on her face.

You could only looked at her with a solemn expression.

Well that was expected.

"She has a mysterious background. I have lived a long time with the God's for years and yet, I dont even know the reason of her use for that. But..." she paused as she looked straight into your eyes.

Your eyes widened, you're surprised for a moment of the sudden look in her eyes.

The look of fenghuang eyes is intimidating and whatever she's about to say is definitely serious.

"It was said that the forbidden magic was to resurrect the soul of a person to another body"

You went silent.

shocked too hocked to utter any words.

A forbidden magic that was able to resurrect a person's soul to another body? That exist?

"A forbidden magic to resurrect the soul of a person??? That exist??" You questioned letting your thoughts out.

"I'm not sure myself, as much as I've been imprisoned in that witch's realm. I haven't seen her use nor mention it" she answered shortly.