An unexpected friend

♪~♪

♪~♪

Third Person's POV

"She's... A dear friend of Xiao and our before her betrayal" she said as you looked at her with wide eyes.

A... Friend?

"I- is that... True?" You asked as she nodded her head.

You cannot believe it.

Hie An a friend in your past life?? How on earth did that happened!?

"Rather than calling it before her betrayal, let's just say she approached me and Xiao with already having that goal in mind." She said which made you even more shock.

"H-hold on! I thought she's a friend!? If she had that goal in mind in befriending you then doesn't that mean all the things you did with her before knowing she's a traitor is all a fake drama for her to approach you and Xiao closer!?" You asked seriously in so much of confusion right now.

Fenghuang on the other hand was pretty cool about it. (?)

She was just bitterly smiling as you grow even more confused in the situation.

"Yes, everyone would really think it's all fake to approach me and Xiao closer. But, she eventually showed us some genuine attitude and became a very good friend" she said as she once again bitterly looked at the cup of tea in front of her remembering some past memories with her and Hie An.

"Oh yeah, how so? How come that much of a fake lady become someone who shows her genuine emotions" You questioned mocking Hie An.

Fenghuang couldn't blame you for not believing all of this tho... Hie An never showed you her genuine side because of their broken relationship, specially since you're her reincarnation. So, it's natural for you to hate her this much.

"Well... Just like you I don't actually like Hie An that much when we first met each other" she said as you raised eyebrow in a questioning way.

"I thought you're friendshow come you're telling me you don't like her that much either"

"Ok first of all, there's no such thing as nice relationship in first meeting ok? Specially since me and Hie An met because Xiao introduced her as his lover, so naturally me who likes him would be feeling jealous all over his so called lover. Second, Hie An showed some really awful behavior whenever Xiao is not around us before. Third her betrayal in the very end still broke my heart till this very day" she said.

Well, that at least make sense since it's Hie An were talking about here.

"Wait... If you guys have an awful relationship, then how on earth have you guys became friends in the first place? Like I mean- since when did she start showing some really nice attitude to you?" You asked once again.