Rex Lapis??

♪Cause the drinks bring back all the memories of everything we've been through~♪

Cause the drinks bring back all the memories of everything we've been through~♪

For to have a better experience while reading this Chapter please play

Memories by: Maroon 5

Third Person's POV

After spending your whole day talking with Lumine and getting to know her more. As fast as that Afternoon and you're now getting ready to meet Xiao, you know well that if Xiao said ta important then it really is important, you didn't even bother thinking that Lumine and Paimon might be right that this is a date. So hell you just ready yourself of how you normally do and wait for Xiao in the balcony.

A few minutes of waiting for Xiao in the balcony, he finally arrived and went over to you. "Ready to go?" He ask as you nod your head in response as he then lifts you up and started taking you to the place you both are going to.

•••

You and Xiao both arrived on your destination. You don't really know what's your goals here but right now both of you are in Mt. Aocang near Cloud Retainer's abode. It was just you and him seating in the stone table outside with the sound of nature playing in the background. "Let's wait here, they will be here any moment now" Xiao suddenly spoke breaking the silence. By that he also confirmed that both of you are not the only people coming here, you wondered who could this people be and what's makes this whole thing important?

Another minutes pass and you can hear some familiar voice coming through the entrance of Cloud retainer's abode. You can't see then yet but there's definitely some familiar voice there like Cloud Retainer herself, Mountain Shaper, Madame Ping, Your Teacher Moon Carver, and lastly the familiar voice of a man that you sure have heard before but your brain just won't work to try and figure it out.

Finally hearing their footsteps coming closer and closer you can finally see them one by one, your guess was right it really is the Adeptis. "Teacher!" You called out to your teacher as Moon Carver turn his head towards your direction. "Y/N" he said smiling after not seeing you for days. With no hesitation you stand up from your seat and went over to your teacher to embrace him and that took him by surprise. "I'm sorry teacher, it was so childish of me to act so reckless and overworking myself, I even cause trouble by passing out almost braking the contract you and my parents sign just for me to have my education from you. I was so childish, I even made you worry... I really am sorry" you said between your hug as you then looked up to your teacher to see what's his response. "Don't worry Y/N, I know exactly well why you acted like that so apologies accepted, but One has to tell you to never do that again" he said as you then added another question. "Does that mean I'm allowed back to my training now?"