Hie An

♪~♪

♪~♪

Third Person's POV

"Xiao you're drunk" you spoke as you tried to use your raw strength in trying to carry Xiao out of the Tavern. "I'm not *hic* drunk" he talked back as he suddenly loudly put down his glass in the table that scared the heck out of you. "Archons, please be careful-" you paused as you then saw the bleeding hand he has. "What happened? How come your hand is bleeding?" You asked worriedly but to no avail Xiao only looked at you lower down his head as he then suddenly stand up and picked you up carrying you like his bride. "W-wha-" you couldn't finish what you were trying to say when he suddenly rushed out of the tavern and fastly teleport both of you back in the Inn.

•••

When you both arrived he surprisingly teleported in the entrance of the Inn instead of the usual spot in the balcony. Once again Xiao fell a sleep as you then shouted a help to Verr. When Verr saw both of you she hurriedly went out of the counter and went to the both of you. "Archons what happened?" She asked as you replied. "He's just drunk don't worry"

You both then started carrying Xiao all the way to the room you used to use when you have your break from training. And as soon as you enter you both immediately placed Xiao into the bed, he's a little but out of position so you thought that you'll fix that later and just talk to Verr for now. "I'm really sorry for the trouble Verr, I even made you helped me carry Xiao despite how heavy he is" you said as Verr shook her head and said "it's fine no worries, please stay in for tonight if you want to" You smiled at her then looked back at Xiao as you then said "well I guess I'll be staying in for tonight, Xiao might need something so I'll take care of him"

"I see.... Well I guess, I better get going then" she said as she then left you with only Xiao in the room. Silent falls over as you then let out a sigh and slowly approach the drunk yaksha. Trying to get him into a better sleeping position, you tried lifting him up but instantly failed for the reason that he's too heavy. "Archons, why is this yaksha so heavy!" You complained as you then tried to lift him up again. Its doing good this time and you're really starting to lift him up, but that's just what you thought. When you finally think you lifted him you drop your guard down that made you let go of Xiao. Xiao then falls back into the bed while you falls on top of him.

You are blushing, like really blushing so hard. You can't even think straight you're just looking at his attractive sleeping figure. 'Archons, even when sleeping you're still attractive' you thought as you touch Xiao's cheeks continuing to admire him. But then, you were interrupted when Xiao suddenly open his eyes and hold your hand that was touching his cheeks. With wide eyes you stared straight into his eyes as he does the same to you, looking at your beautiful E/C eyes. "Y/N" he called with his drunk voice as you just continue to stay silent and listen to him.