"I am a Queen" - Part 38

Start from the beginning

"What should I do Adaa? I am confused. I want to talk to her and I will explain to her everything." Karan says to Adaa.

"It won't be easy this time to talk to her Karan. I will help you. Please listen to me. Stay in touch with me." Adaa says to Karan.

"Thank you Adaa. I am glad that you helping me." Karan says to Adaa.

"I am just helping and that too only for Teju. I saw true feelings for Teju in your eyes. Nothing more than that." Adaa replies quickly.

"The food is ready." A helper comes and call everyone for dinner.

They all start walking towards the area where food has been arranged. All of them are walking. Mr. Yuvraj and Ms. Riya are ahead with Omi and Nishant and others are following them. Teju and Aneri walking behind them and Adaa and Karan following them. Teju is noticing that Adaa is talking to Karan.

Suddenly Ms. Riya runs towards Karan and holds his hand.

"You know Karan, I have never eaten this late but because I knew that you are coming. I delayed my dinner for you." Riya says to Karan and she is feeling shy. Karan smiles back at her and removes her hands from his arm and continue walking.

As they reached to the place where food is arranged. Everyone start taking seats in the dining table.

"You all start. We need to wash our hands and faces. So, we will be back." Teju says and calls Adaa and Aneri.

One helper shows them the washroom. Adaa and Aneri quickly wash their hands and about to go out.

"Are you done girls?" Teju asks them.

"Yea, actually we are very hungry. We will wash our face later." Adaa and Aneri leaves from there and Teju alone there. Teju removes her makeup and wash her face.

Meantime Adaa and Aneri go back to dining table. Adaa saw that Karan is sitting there and on one of his side Ms. Riya sitting and on his other side three chairs are empty. Adaa somehow stops Aneri to sit next to Karan and she make sure that chair next to Karan is empty for Teju. After sometime Teju comes out and sees that only one chair is available and that to next to Karan. She didn't have choice so she sits next to Karan.

Karan sees her taking seat next to her and looks at her. She is looking so beautiful without makeup. Her face is glowing. Karan smiles at her. Before Karan could say anything.

"You look so pretty without make Ms. Tejasswi. You are gorgeous." Mr. Yuvraj compliments Teju. Karan gets annoyed and Teju sees him getting annoyed.

"Oh really Mr. Yuvraj. Thank you so much. You are sweet." Teju replies to Yuvraj sweetly. She knows that Karan will be annoyed with her behavior. She looks at Karan whose anger is visible on his face.

"This is just a beginning sir. Just wait and watch." Teju thinks in mind and smile appears on her face.

They start eating the food. Everyone praises the food. Teju's stops eating and keeps her right hand under the table. Karan quickly grabs her hand under the table. Teju looks at him and she tries to free her hand but his grip is very strong. Karan is eating with one hand and he is not leaving Teju's right hand. Teju glares at him and asks him to leave his hand but he is not letting her hand go.

"Wow, the food is amazing specially this Kadi." Karan says.

"Really, I also want to try." Ms. Riya replies. Karan was about to eat the Kadi Chawal. Ms. Riya quickly hold Karan's hand and eat from his hand. Everyone gets shock and now Teju is annoyed. Karan's grip loosen but and Teju takes the opportunity and quickly removes his hand.

"Wow, this is really amazing." Riya replies.

They finish their meal and now a server brings Gulab jamun. Everyone gets two. Karan know how much Teju likes Gulab jamun. Karan puts his one Gulab jamun in Teju's plate. Teju sees that she wants to say something but due to too many people around them she stay quiet.

There is one more person who is observing Teju and Karan. Riya notices how Karan takes care of her. She gets jealous.

After finishing their food. They all ready to rest now.

"We have arranged separate rooms for you all at 2nd floor. Please go and rest and we will see you tomorrow." Yuvraj tells them.

Everyone walk towards the room. One by one all go inside their assigned room. Karan and Teju's room are at the last one and opposite each other. Karan wants to take the opportunity to talk to Teju but Teju quickly gets in her room and Karan misses the opportunity. All of them go inside their respective room and sleep as they were tired.

Next morning, they have been informed to come for the breakfast at 9 am. All of them gets ready in their casuals and goes for breakfast.

Karan was already there when he saw Teju walking in with Adaa and Aneri. She is looking so pretty. Karan was lost in her few second when a lady comes and try to get their attention.

"Good morning everyone! I hope you slept well! My name is Urvi. I am personal help for Ms. Riya. I couldn't meet you all yesterday but I am here today and wants all of you to know that this palace has some rules that everybody needs to follow." Urvi tells everyone.

"Rules? What do you mean?" Nishant asks her.

"The most important rule is that you all can't call Prince and Princess by their name. You have to call them Prince Yuvraj and Princess Riya." Urvi tells them. Yuvraj and Riya both enters at the same time when Urvi is informing them about calling them by their names.

"Okay, but why?" Karan asks Urvi. Before Urvi replies to Karan. Riya cuts in middle.

"But Karan you can call me Riya only. You are my friend . I always decide who can call me by my name." Riya tells Karan and goes near to him and hugs him. Karan gets shocked by her gesture. Teju raises her eyebrows and signs. Karan sees that and he knows where is this all going.

"Tejasswi, you can also call me Yuvraj only no need to call me Prince." Yuvraj says to Teju.

"No, I would like to call you Mr. Yuvraj only. I think it's better. I like to keep things professional. I don't try to get close to someone whom I don't even know properly." Teju replies while looking at Karan who is standing next to Riya and Riya is still holding his arm with her both hands. Karan can feel her gaze.

"Wow, Tejasswi full on princess attitude. I must say it takes guts to say it to the prince of that state and would be king of the state." Riya says to Teju.

"No attitude Ms. Riya, I just like to keep things straightforward and clear. I don't like confusion. This is how I am. And I will never be a princess because I am queen of my own world who doesn't need any King or prince." Teju replies and looks at Karan who is standing there and looking at Teju. Karan knows that she taunted him because of his closeness with Riya. Riya gets offended by Teju's behavior.

"I must say Tejasswi, you got the right attitude." Yuvraj replies.

"Please come food is ready." A server calls everyone for breakfast.

Precap- Festival Drama and Karan Teju conversation.

Please like and comment and let me now how do you like this chapter.

Thank you!

Hope you all have an amazing start of the week! Happy Monday