Vol 2, Episode 1: Food Fight

Two Weeks Later
3rd Person POV:
Team RWBY and Carter were sitting in the cafeteria. JNPR were at the table across from RWBY, eating and doing their own things.

Carter was resting his head on the table as Blake was looking through her journal. Yang leaned over and looked at the journal before Blake covered it.

Yang: Whatcha doin'?

Blake: Nothing. Just going over some notes from last semester.

Nora flung a grape, which was caught by Yang.

Yang: Lame.

Ruby walked up to the table and dropped a binder on the table. Carter shot up and looked around.

Carter (Half Asleep): I'm...*yawn* awake!

Ruby: Sister, brother, Friends....Weiss.

Weiss: Hey!

Ruby: Four score and seven minutes ago, I had a dream.

Yang: This oughta be good.

A raspberry almost hit Yang but she caught it in her mouth.

Ruby: A dream that one day, that the five of us would come together, as a team, and have the most fun anyone has had....ever!

Weiss: Did you steal my binder?

Carter: *Light snoring*

Ruby held up two peace signs.

Ruby: I am not a crook.

Blake: What are you talking about?

Ruby: I'm talking about kicking off the semester with a bang!

Yang: I always kick my semesters off with a YANG! Ehh? Guys, am I right?

An apple bounced off Yang's face as she looked over in Nora's direction.

Nora: Boooo!

Ruby: Look, guys. It's been a good two weeks and between more exchange students arriving and the tournament at the end of the year, our second semester is going to be great! But classes start back up tomorrow, which is why I've taken the time to schedule a series of wonderful events for us today.

Weiss: I don't know whether to be proud or scared of what you have in store.

Carter (Waking Up): Scared. You should be absolutely scared.

Yang threw an apple back towards Nora but missed an hit a random kid.

Blake: I don't know. I think I might sit this one out.

Weiss: Sit out or not, I think however we spend this last day, we should do it as a team.

Nora (Off Screen): I got it.

Carter got up and walked between Blake and Weiss and wrapped his arms around them.

Carter: She's right, because after all, we are a team and we should do things as a te-

Carter was interrupted as a pie smacked him in the face. Team RWBY looked in shock as did JRP, as Nora pointed towards Ren.

Carter wiped the pie off his face and stared at Nora. Carter pointed at Nora.

Carter: Your DEAD!

In a matter of seconds, the cafeteria turned from completely sane to insane. The entire cafeteria was now an active Warzone.

Nora stood on top of a tower of tables with Jaune, Pyrrha and Ren defending the tower.

Nora: Ahahaha! I'm Queen of the castle, I'm Queen of the castle!