Teaser

Greyson Hayes is in love.

Forever the middle child, far away from his family and living in the biggest city in the UK, he's familiar with feeling lonely despite being surrounded by people. 

But when the vibrant, calamitous Ledger Olivier crashes into his life unexpectedly, he comes alive.

Inappropriate, unrequited and so out of his league, he knows his heartbreak is inevitable. But when the only other people in his life are his colleagues and a boy with vivid blue hair and eyes that despise him, he decides he hasn't got much else to lose.

Or does he?

_

A/N

Welcome to my new story, and more excitingly, the next installment in the Hayes Brother's books!!! 

Coffee Conversations (CC) is the second story in the series. You don't need to read Heterochromic Haze (HH) to read this, but things will make more sense. Also, there will be spoilers, so maybe go and read HH first if you haven't already :)

So...at the end of HH, when I asked you guys which Hayes brother's story you wanted next, I never anticipated to get such an amazing, overwhelming response.

You want Luka's story. I hear you loud and clear.

Unfortunately, I had already started writing Grey's. Lol. Sorry not sorry. So...you're getting that instead.

ANYWAY, you can all rest assured that, now I know that it's Luka you want, I'll get busy with that. But in the meantime, please enjoy the story of, perhaps, the sweetest man I've ever written. Grey deserves the world. 

Please comment and like, I love to hear what you think, and make sure to follow me so you get notifications every time I update! 

-F