"Yoooo Casper!" Hea greeted with a teasing smirk. "Where's your other half?" She asked looking around.

"Turn." He instructed.

Hea looked behind her and saw the tall guy with brown hair holding a tray. He placed it in front of her and kissed her cheek with a bright smile.

"Hobi!" She kissed his cheek in return. "This is why I love you more!" She took a bite of her burger he just brought.

The other man had his brows raised.

"Aw chill baby, she means no harm." Hoseok pecked his boyfriend's cheeks as he sat next to him.

"Mmmmm alright."

"Come on Yoongs. I wouldn't steal your boyfriend. I mean yeah, you guys are hot but y'all both taken." She smirked.

"That's right bitch." He finally smiled and put his arm around his boyfriend, Hoseok.

"So Hea," Hoseok said as they started eating. "While we're on the topic, have you got any interests yet?"

Yoongi smirked.

She laughed. "Y'all should know me by now. I don't plan on falling in love ever. Not my thing."

"Yeah hun, I used to say the same thing." Yoongi deadpanned. "But look what happened."

"That's you. I am sticking to my word. I won't ever like someone or find someone that will sweep me off my feet, like you guys say cause it's just impossible. Once again, I will never ever fa--holy fuck."

Hea was cut off during her speech and couldn't take her eyes off of someone in front of her.

She was left with her mouth open mid-sentence as she scanned the person.

The couple at her table looked to see where she had her eyes on. When they saw, they shared a look and smirked.

This person walked in her direction with two guys at the side of him

Hea stared at him as he laughed at something one of them said.