51. Coming out

One day in charms Regulus was passed a note from Austin. It was from Atlas so it was meant for all of them. The note read.

Meeting in the secret room after class. Me and Michael have got something to tell you.
Signed Atlas Barlowe.

Regulus read the letter then he raised an eye brow at Austin. Austin shrugged at him because he had no clue either.

After that Regulus got lost into his own thoughts. He remembered that James said something about telling the others about there relationship ship. Regulus offered to help tell everyone. But James said that he could handle it.

What did Michael and Atlas want to tell them? Did they want quit the band? Do they know about his mark? Are they dating? Regulus thought and thought.

After class he met them in the secret room. "So what did you want to tell us?" Austin said. "We wanted to tell you guys that me and Michael are together." Regulus smiled "I'm so happy for you guys." He said. Austin was happy for them to.

They played a new song that Atlas had wrote. Regulus liked it and he thought that it would be a great hit.

Oh the way back to the common room they heard people talking about a thing that was was happening on the field. Atlas went over to somebody and asked what was up. He came back 5 minutes later with excitement on his face. "Tomorrow there's going to be a fight on the field." He said. "Did they say who?" Austin questioned. "They said that the fights between James Potter and Sirius Black." Atlas said.

Regulus was confused on why they were having a fight? But then he connected the dots. Wait James must have told them in there free period.

"You've got to be kidding me." Regulus said. "I'II see you guys later. Bye." He said before leaving his three friends clueless to where he was going.

He stormed up to the dorm to confront them. "Ok! What is the big idea! What is this fight you are planning!?" Regulus said to both boys. "It's only because he is dating my little brother without telling me! And you are dating my best friend without telling me!?" An irritated Sirius said. Wait a second Remus was Regulus's best friend. "Wait aren't you dating my best friend?" Regulus said. "Since when are you and Moony best friends?" Sirius said. "Since 3 years ago." Regulus said. Remus nodded when Regulus said that.

Regulus didn't get a chance to speak to James because Remus wanted to talk to him.

They discussed a plan to stop the fight from happening.