38. Regulus's new friend

"I've almost got!" Austin said. But at that moment the charm went all wrong. Regulus looked up from his charms book he was reading. "I think it might go like this" he said. He did the actions with his wand. "How did you do that first time!?" Austin said amazed.
Regulus shrugged. At that moment Professor Flitwick started walking over to them. "Mr Black since you have mastered the charm. How would you like to demonstrate in front of the class." Regulus nodded he really didn't want to because he preferred keeping to himself. But he couldn't let his teacher down so he went to the front of the class. After he did the demonstration some were starting to get it.

"Ok you've almost there. That's perfect now try and cast it." Regulus said. Austin ended up casting it perfectly. At that moment a Gryffindor girl came up to them. "Hi I'm Miranda but you can call me Myra. Anyways you must be Regulus Black?" Regulus nodded. "I just wanted to say that your demonstration in charms was good." She said. "Thanks" Regulus said. "I think a girl fantasies you!" Austin teased. "Who would be interested in me?" Regulus said.

Over the next week Regulus got to know her more, they had a few things in common like liked books and Potions.

One day the Marauders asked him a question.
"She not my girlfriend!" Regulus said annoyed. But James and Sirius wouldn't stop teasing him about it. "Reggie's got a girlfriend!" They said. "Can you guys please quiet? I'm trying to study." Remus said. "Exams are Months away." Sirius said. "I'm just gonna go to the library. "Do you wanna come Reg?" Remus asked Regulus. Regulus nodded and grabbed his books. Moony had just saved the day!