47. Unexpected Fate

Regulus was sitting in class one day before his 16th Birthday. He thought how amazing his life had gotten. He had a boyfriend of 4 Months, he had an amazing brother and great friends. Regulus thought he was complete inside.

But little did he know that one thing would change his life forever.

"Mr Black can I see you out side please," Dumbledore said. Regulus nodded what could he want?

When he left the class room his heart dropped. His parents were standing there with cold expressions like normal. The last time he was them he was about 12. "Your parents want to take you home early this year," Dumbledore  explained. "NO PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME GO WITH THEM!" Regulus cried out. "REGULUS ARCTURUS BLACK! You will come now." Walburga screamed at her youngest son. Regulus stood there shaking he hadn't been full named in years. He kept pleading with Dumbledore to not let them take him. But Dumbledore didn't do anything and made him go with his parents.

Soon as he knew it he was back at Grimmauld Place. He was told to go up to his room and stay there.

Regulus flopped on the bed in defeat his parents had won. The was no way out now.

The next day...
"Regulus wake up," his mother said. He got up in a bad mood and got dressed into ridiculously fancy clothes. Then he walked down the stairs to go have breakfast.

"Regulus would you mind explaining this!?" His father said while holding up the daily profit from a few weeks ago. He realised that it was the band. "I played music. What's the big deal?" His mother looked mad "The deal is that your giving our Family a bad name." Regulus stayed quiet after that.

They told him to get ready because they were going out somewhere. "Where are we going?" Regulus questioned. His parents didn't tell him. He was so confused on what was happening he forgot his own birthday.

They arrived at some mansion? Regulus didn't know what to think about this.

His parents dragged him over to his Aunt and Uncle along with his 2 cousins. And more of there extended Family. Some big event must've of been held here. He felt angry and bitter at his parents for taking him out of school.

When they were inside Regulus saw a similar face the Dark Lord!?

"Hello Mr Black are you excited to become a Death eater?" The Dark Lord said to him. Regulus didn't Respond so his mother nudged him. Regulus nodded with a straight face but deep down he wanted to throw up.

A little while later his parents dragged him over the Dark lord while everyone was watching. The Dark Lord pulled out an stick or a wand Regulus couldn't tell which it was.

Wait... was he really going to become a Death Eater!? At that minute he tried escape away and fight but his parents had him. At that moment he felt the stick get stabbed into his forearm. Pain instantly shot through his entire body so much he screamed.

2 weeks later...
Regulus was a mess he was constantly arguing with parents and for punishment they'd hex him or sometimes even worse.

After a pretty heated argument his mother hexed so hard that he fell into the wall hitting his head. That was it!

He ran upstairs into his room. He changed his clothes quick, he decided to run away to the Potters.

He needed to hide the fact that he was a Deaf Eater. He thought how he was forced by his parents.

At night time he left though the front door while everybody was asleep.