2. Platform 9 3/4

They were running late because his idiot  brother had forgotten something at home.
His parents started arguing with Sirius bitterly.

Later when they finally arrived at platform 9 3/4. He Watched his older brother go through a brick wall!? After seeing that Regulus got a chill up his spine how was that going to work. Regulus closed his eyes nervously and went for it. Everything went so quickly. He felt very dizzy after that.

But at last he was there. But then Regulus got a mixed feeling of nervous but also excited at the same time. His emotionless parents followed behind him.

Sirius immediately ran to meet his best friend James Potter. His father scoffed "only if he was put into the right house like his other family members." "Well at least our other son will not let us down"  His mother said with hope.

At that moment a woman walked over with a boy who looked around his age. He had light brown hair which looked messy at the front. "Mr and Mrs black" She said in a croaky voice. "Morning Mrs Crouch." His mother said. "You must be Regulus." He nodded. "This is my son Barty Crouch Jr." They didn't say much to each other.

"Well boys it about time you guys set off" His father said the too them. They then got on to the train and went to the nearest carriage. Barty started to make Conversation "so are you excited to become a Slytherin." " I suppose so" Regulus said with not much interest. But then they started talking Regulus though he was pretty cool. They got along well.

Later on the door of the carriage opened a boy walked in who looked a bit older than them. He had long greasy black hair with a pointy nose. "Excuse me have you seen a girl with orange hair called Lily Evans" he said in a shrill voice. "I can't say we have" Barty said. "Never mind" he said. "So I here that you guys are going to be Slytherins am I right." They both nodded. They sat together for the rest of the way there.