41. Nightmares

"Reg! Reg! Regul-!" Regulus opened his eyes and yawned silently. "Are you ok? You don't seem like you self today." Atlas said. "Don't worry I'm fine I just didn't get a lot of sleep last night." The thing was the last few nights have been hard for Regulus because he had been getting nightmares. So he hasn't had lots of sleep in a while.

"Boys!" Professor Mcgonagall shouted at them. "Since you were talking during my lesson you will both have detention after school." All eyes were on them now. Just great Regulus thought.

That was a great start to his second week of fifth year!

"Reg I'm so sorry!" Atlas said as he apologised over and over. "It's fine at least I'm not alone."

Regulus hadn't been himself for the last few weeks because off the nightmares he was having. But he kept his problems to himself.

Later when Regulus and Atlas arrived to detention Professor Mcgonagall gave them lines to write.

"C'est tellement foireux!" ("This is so lame!") Atlas said in French. "Attends tu peux parler Francais!?" (Wait you can speak French!?") Regulus said shocked. "Ouais!" ("Yeah!") Atlas said with a grin. They continued talking in French. "That's it since you think it's funny talking in another language. I will take you back to your common room and get a prefect to keep an eye on you." Professor Mcgonagall said calmly, trying to keep a straight face.

She assigned a prefect to keep an eye on them. "If you boys make one wrong move it will be detention tomorrow!" She said. "Elle devrait juste prendre une pilule froide." ("She should just take a chill pill.") Atlas said and they both burst out laughing. Professor Mcgonagall got mad at them. All the attention was on them.

When she left they both sat there defeated as people came up to them and started asking questions about what happened. Regulus just wanted to disappear. He was tried and annoyed. Time seemed to pass slowly while other 5th years were asking them how many languages they could speak. "I can speak Greek English and French." Atlas said. Regulus decided to answer the question only because people would leave him alone. "I can speak French, German, Latin, Greek and English." He said hoping that he would be left alone. But unfortunately people started asking how he knew all those languages.

He didn't really want to answer that because growing up his parents made sure that him and his brother with fluent in all those languages. There point would always be that it would come in handy one day.

At that moment he saw the 6th and 7th years coming back from a lecture about exams or something like that.

The Marauders came up to him. "Hey Reg." They said to him. He hi back. They noticed that something was wrong. "Are you ok?" Sirius asked. Before he could answer someone answered for him. "He got in trouble for speaking another language with his friend." Regulus got up annoyed "I'm going to bed." He said as he stormed off.

Later on in the night at 2:00am he woke up from another nightmare. He started to wonder why he was born into a family that didn't love him! He thought of how much of a disappointment he was for being sorted into Gryffindor. No wonder nobody was ever proud of him.

He lay there feeling Wrathful and defeat. And before he knew it tears started pouring from his eyes. This the first time in years that he has cried. Regulus lay there shaking.

Until he heard a voice it was James. "Reg are you ok?" He said with concern in his voice. "I'm fine he." He said in a muffled voice. But James wasn't buying it. "Come on Reg what's wrong?" "I'm fine you can go back to sleep." Regulus said. "I heard you crying I'm not going to leave you like that." James some how convinced Regulus too come over to his bed to talk.

"Just remember you can always talk to me." James said. "I had a nightmare." "Don't worry it's going to be ok." James said reassuringly. James comforted him until he fell a sleep.

The next day Regulus woke in James arms. But he was to tried to think so he fell back to sleep.

An hour later James woke him up for quidditch practice. He didn't say anything about the night before but he was starting to hang out with Regulus more. James also started being kind and soft towards Regulus.

After a while Regulus started to think that he might not be straight.