32. Pranking

Regulus was discussing a prank with the Marauders they were going to do in the great hall. So they agreed to meet up early to set it up.

Regulus was getting ready to leave his dorm early. Until Austin came into the dorm "hey Reg" "where are you going?" He asked. "I'm just heading to the great hall." "But it's a bit early." "Oh I just want to be one of the first ones there." "Ok then I'll catch up with you later." With that Regulus started walking to the great hall.

"Hi Reg" they all said when they saw him. "Let's get to work" Regulus said. Around 20 minutes they were done.  Pretty soon students started coming in. So they waited until all the Slytherins were there.

Soon the perfect opportunity came. They took turns secretly using there wands while the glue came from the ceiling. The whole school turned to look. After the glue glitter started raining down. The whole school busted out into laughter. Later when most people where started to leave. Professor Mcgonagall stopped them. She ended up giving each of them detention for a week. Soon rumours spread across the whole school.

"So is it true that you helped those's Marauders with prank yesterday" Austin said. Regulus nodded as they were doing there potions assignment. Regulus could feel the 3rd year Slytherins glaring at him.

Regulus detentions we're up since had been a week. So he was happy.